Ren'Py - MILFs of Sunville [S2 v5.02 Extra] [L7team]

1. 2.00 star(s)

jly

The major problem is this:
    1. There are something at least 9 plotlines going on in the game (stepmom, stepsisters, CS teacher, english teacher, art teacher, cheerleader, chubby girl, bike rental job, sex toy job), many with multiple girls in them.
    2. Many steps in each plotline is, "Check in with stepmom," and then the next step will be, "Talk to stepmom tomorrow."
    3. On any given day, there might only be 1 or 2 plotlines actually active.
    4. Your task is to navigate the sandbox over to the one or two events available that day, which might only be "Talk to your stepmom."
    The result is a game that is extraordinarily dull to play. You spend a lot of time going around doing stuff only for nothing to happen. Even if it was a VN, it'd be overburdened by too many plotlines, not enough action (6 GB game, still haven't gotten past second base with stepfamily), mediocre writing, boring sex scenes (wham bam thank you ma'am), and a general lack of direction, but the sandbox really adds to the feeling of lost, directionless aiming, full of tedious clicking for little payoff.

Art is good, some plotlines are interesting (sex toy delivery, stepsisters), but the amount of time spent for the amount of progress achieved is extremely not worth it. (Still don't know what the deal is with the chubby girl, after 1.5 years, 9 versions, and 6 GB of content, and I guess I'll never know.)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

goodbye890

the story is amazing the characters are amazing this game is always something i look forward to seeing updated easily a 5 star and i do hope this game gets a slow burn with the main milf and the one with the comb in the front picture in this thread have no clue what the name is . definitely a game to be recommended
  3. 5.00 star(s)

syntax93

Great renders, interesting stories, and many characters with different personalities. This game is worth playing.
    Scenes are animated with sound, animations are good , story is ok . Don't understand bad reviews ....
    One of the best games you could play !!!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

V8.0.0
    After seeing the preview images of the game decided to give this one a go , have to say renders which is great and female characters look stunning , rest is simply bad like almost hard to find a story and unlikeable main charecter - nill likeable personality other than being dumb and boring cliche female characters which we see often and a sandbox which doesn't have a purpose , other than a filler . It does have some good renders so giving it 2 stars instead of one , probably only for fap by seeing gallery would be a waste to play game as story is simply bad .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Otcho_Shogun

Really good game. Great Renders and animation. I like the Designs of the Characters and their variety. The story is nothing special, but the game flows very well and without too much grind.

They are characters that get scenes very soon and some where you have to wait for something substential to happen, but to me that feels natural and I like it that way.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    Story felt not really intresting
    Lack of scenes with family
    Some longer sex Scenes lock behind patreon version :FacePalm:
    Lot of sex scenes but with the same womans
    Had a weird bug that said somthing was wrong Again you could fix it by being a patreon i think But it went away by itself no idea how
    Wish the dev stopped locking things behind patreon
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ludobico

good plot, easy to follow. there is an in-game hint system.
    lovely characters. hot girls - especially those sharing mc's home - and nice scenes. personally, i like the school setting.
    hope to see more frequent updates
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hantersob

Great Renders and really good animations, long and readable story, Hot female designs. Everything a H-Game needs. The gameplay is "easy" too, no struggle to get to the next storyelements, I really enjoyed that. I'm not a big fan of huge free roam elements in such games, but how it's implemented here, is perfect.
    I would subtrack a half star for the not mutable voice tracks. The music choise is pretty good and fine during the playtime, but the voicetracks are just annoying.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Unfortunately this game falls into every single pit fall adult games should try to avoid, a dumb mc, unneeded sandbox, failed attempt at a realistic story, no choice of women, no main plot, choices that do nothing or the opposite of what they say, huge amount of time wasting.

How many times does it need to be said, if you make an sandbox game then have other things for us to do, here is another completely pointless sandbox style game where you are forced to do all events in a set order, you will be wasting huge amounts of time clicking around the school or any place only to get to a single location which could easily have been done automatically and not just once but all the time.

Art is very very good with some smooth animations.

Characters are pretty bad with all of them being standard cliches, the mc is incredibly unlikable not just from his attitude but also from his choice in girls who are the worst, really would have liked some choices of who the mc goes for, its also clear he a masochist from his choice in women and as to what seems to be a requirement in games at the moment stupid beyond words, seriously why are all mc's so dumb its a wonder how he is able to use doors given his intelligence level.

All the major choices turned out to be just two ways of doing the same thing so they are just pointless.

Sex scenes which are mostly dreams or fantasies include a nice lot of positions but for some reason just feel awkward oh and you get to watch the mc play with his dick a lot if that's your thing.

The game is a very very slow burn which normally is not a problem but when you include the time navigating the sandbox world if feels like getting to anything interesting will take weeks and weeks of playing.

To sum it up, playing this game you get to take control of a douche bag while he does stupid scumbag things while trying to date the dumbest women in school, honestly i feel stupider from playing this game.

Story 1/5 almost nonexistent
    Art 4/5 very good
    Sex 2/5 mostly fantasies and awkward.
    Fetishes 1/5 none found beyond incest
    Choices 1/5 two ways of doing the same thing
    Characters 1/5 idiots and angry people
  10. 2.00 star(s)

mammonite

2stars , because of EA Sports interruptions :KEK: too many DLC to unlock , gorgeus renders / character , but i don't care , whole experience is ruined. and olivia tsundere is pretty annoying. welp that's just me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ActiveShooter

love milf and that stockings feet .and I interesting hottest mature model so much !this game whole story its OK but i really want more excite things come out like some competitor try ruin things to make trouble and create dramatic maybe. but for now it has potential so Goodluck !
  12. 4.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

great rendors and hot models. the mom in this one is AMAZING. The story is good and the sandbox isn't too bad. It is quite the tease.

I took off 1 star for the following: The game went to russian on me in the middle of it for some scenes. I couldn't get around those scenes or figure out what was going on. There's a lack of action with MCs fam. I'd like that to change soon so that teasing doesn't turn to blueballin. The story is a bit inconsistent possibly because of multiple devs - too many cooks in the kitchen?

I only took of 1 star for those because the renders, models and animations are excellent.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

@PanDemonium

I love mom model so much in this game whole story its nice but really focus is on very beautiful 3D models. Game is ok not much content at the beginning but it is not boring.

In real time it is 4 stars rating but I gave 5 stars cause models are so beautiful and it is nice teasing too. Tho if developer dont increase action in next few updates it will be lost of momentum,
  14. 4.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play v8.01 in french (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

story: 3/5 It's well written, we don't pick up, on the other hand, I'm still looking for the main story..

characters: 4/5 A good amount of character with good variety

sex scene: 4/5 In my previous evaluation (which was for v5.00) I was very frustrated at this level, but now the content has grown very much, to my delight, the scenes are now in good quantity! they are also of a good length and very erotic

renders: 5/5 Beautiful and full of details

animation: 5/5 They are really superb and having a "camera" that moves to see the scene from several points of view is a great idea!

sound: Perfect, there is music all along and erotic sound effects

gameplay: 4/5 It is very satisfying, lots of choices to make. On the other hand, I have the impression that the rat/rabbit choices which appear as a central element actually have little impact on the game compared to what one might expect.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

So there's seven Devs working on this project but none of them thought to make a better story? No one felt that the story would be a carbon copy of every other incest game ever created?

Renders:
    Nice visuals.

Characters:
    Tired. Boring. Poorly constructed. Too much of the same thing.

Story:

Maybe the 7 Dev team wanted the main character to be hated making the players miserable in the same process, I can't say for certain. What I can say is that this group of 7 individuals didn't put forth much effort here. Guy returns from wherever the fuck he's been from some odd years. Almost immediately gets shit from slutty sister and is adored for whatever reason by the other one. Then he's got a token side kick, great...
    Lonely housewife mother, you know the rest.

It's a skip.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

killer4800

The game doesn't start that well but slowly but surely becomes better and better, sure the devs can go back and fix the beginning a little bit, but it doesn't matter, because it helps the character development. I also see good humour in the last 2 updates, keep it up.
    I usually don't review these games but this game is different from the rest, sure it has the same formula as all other renpy titles, but it has something unique expand upon it. (relationship of brother and sister, fighting of asshole while trying to win over the girl (maybe the asshole tries to win her back and he almost manages it). The girl trying to lose weight or she will fail school) use of those formulas will greatly improve the game . Don't listen to the ntr masochists and the other reviewers, an expert is talking here, keep up the good work (also improve the teachers storylines and maybe don't make the mom story cliche).
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Jdough

MC is just an absolute prick and sours the whole experience way too much. Not to mention the very much cliched "returning to my all-female family with a bitchy resentful older sister, a naive and innocent younger sister, and a matronly mother" plot setup.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Juv3

renders looks good
    Animations look a little bit weird
    developed by a team of 7 members
    I've been waiting for more than this
    But I was shocked by the quality of the story and the course of events did not improve at all
    And the mc character is weak
    angry all the time why Angry because you left your city childish behavior He never accepts his situation and does not move on
    But he is delusional He thinks he's cool but he doesn't act like it
    It's all in his head Still hiding from a bully He gets punched in the face from the first day of school And almost all of the characters bully him
    Even at home big sister always insults him and acts mighty and bitchy
    almost all of the characters have a partner a boyfriend or husband
    MC who creeps on others and peeping on others have sex and Masturbation
    I don't think the game will get any better
    2 stars I feel it a lot on the game
  19. 1.00 star(s)

TheSmoothCriminal

A beautiful game to be sure, but that's really all it's got going for it.

I'm not really sure why there is this recent trend of almost every game having an MC who is more interested in watching others have sex instead of the player. It seems a lame trick many devs have been doing lately to avoid the NTR tag, just have all the potential LI be in relationships already and show them getting fucked and just say "well there not currently in a relationship with the MC so it doesn't count". Like come on, the vast majority of players don't wish to see a LI being defiled by some douchebag 5 seconds into the game.

Be better dev. This shit is sad.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Lucius Logan 3D

Characters with interesting personalities and good bodies. 4/5. The big roomate is hot but she is one mixed copy off the one famous character the other game with changed hair.

the renderings are great 4/5.

The animations has good tricks with camera 5/5.

Interfaces of the game is cool and easy to use 5/5

the story without new that not was saw before in other games 3,5/5.