3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

JmSoHoT

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the quest "A walk with mom (talk with mom in the kitchen)" but when I am in the kitchen and click on her there's "I'd rather not distrub her for now". Someone had the same??

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
didnt the update mention the mom ish again i dont mind her but feels lately shes been getting content while the other not as much.

PassiveEnergy

May 20, 2022
Patreon post of game being released within a few hours, only to be taken down. Hopefully the release will still come down today.

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023

MILFs of Sunville: Season 2 v4 has been released!

Hi there! Here, at L7team, we're happy to present you with the new regular update for MILFs of Sunville!
This update is chock full of memorable scenes and contains story developments for plotlines with the characters you've been waiting for the most!
It contains around 1700 new images and many hot animations!
Once again, thank you for your support! It's the only reason this wonderful project can stay afloat. We promise to deliver you even more and even hotter content of the highest quality!
New features
Android:

With this update, the game will be transferred to a newer version of the Ren’Py engine (8.2.0).
That shift helped us to release an Android port of the game (in the form of a beta for now)
We weren't able to do that previously due to a 2 Gb file size limit for .apk containers.
Right now you have the ability to download the game's launcher that will download the game's contents onto your device.
This will let you play the game the way it was originally designed: in the original resolution and with original graphics quality.
Game updater:
Updater with an option to automatically search for updates implemented (can be turned off)
This feature will help you stay informed about all of the new updates and bug fixes for the game
This feature is only available on Windows and Android for now.
Save transfer:
Save Transfer function implemented.
You can use this function to upload your save games to our servers and later download them onto another device.
All of your save files will be encrypted by a key, generated and stored locally on your PC. We do not gather any of your personal data during the transfer.
We sincerely hope you'll appreciate the work we put into the project and continue supporting us.
We always place our players first.
We work hard everyday to make you happy, and all of your positive feedback gives us a huge productivity boost.
Thank you!
Enjoy the game!

Season 1 completed
WIN / MAC (STANDARD VERSION)
WIN / MAC (EXTRA VERSION)
Season 2 v4
WIN / MAC (STANDARD VERSION)
WIN / MAC (EXTRA VERSION)

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
Not counting animations, only a few dozen renderings of the same type (of which usually just 3-5 are erotic) with a small variety, when there is any, fall on Sophie (from the usual 1500 and more per update), although in my opinion there should be more with her. She can easily have a lot more "interesting" content. She needs more attention. I can still understand why everything went so slowly with her in the first season, but in the second it is almost the same movie again, just now from a different angle. I want more content specifically with Sophie and I think I'm far from not the only one like that.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes