3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hello a very big noob question and if it is somewhere above i cannot find it but i have in my defence tried lol

I have followed the instructions with the activation crack as well as the lang dict files and when i start it says i need to activate and also there is a mod warning saying it will break game ! I have tried writing in any numbers in the activation window but it comes up in red so im guessing im wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
Do you have the Extra version? NO! So, Why do you want to apply a crack for Extra version on a Standard version...
Use your brain!

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Do you have the Extra version? NO! So, Why do you want to apply a crack for Extra version on a Standard version...
Use your brain!
Thanks for your kind answer but my brain was being used and im applying the crack and dict to the season 2 version 402 Extra as in EXTRA therefore the question and use of brain

Apr 13, 2024
Never played the game before. Used the search bar but its just people asking for the same. Was there a compressed version of season 1?

Lomantik

Mar 3, 2019
I've cracked the game (S2v5.00) easily. Just changed some files code. I can activate (Extra Version) dialogs but after that I see black screens. It happens because I don't have needed images in the game/images/Slides directory. I presume the Extra version from Steam should has them. If someone buy it and upload the Images folder there..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've cracked the game (S2v5.00) easily. Just changed some files code. I can activate (Extra Version) dialogs but after that I see black screens. It happens because I don't have needed images in the game/images/Slides directory. I presume the Extra version from Steam should has them. If someone buy it and upload the Images folder there..
So does the Patreon version, they are both $20. Steam you have to buy the game then the DLC. The Steam version is already posted here on the previous page or before, but it doesn't have the DLC.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You have cracked nothing, because for the last time IT'S NOT THE EXTRA VERSION!
Text from extra part are always available just by modifying the file ...\MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v5.00-pc\game\01_Resolution_Config\gui_1080p.rpy and put a True to define game.extra =
You have just changed the game mode and nothing else...

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
I just started playing this game. Season #1

And Probably broken record time. And it has probably has been mentioned before.

The MC is a real rude dickhead the way he talks and acts towards Rose and Emily, to mention a few. He isn’t much better than Harry or Henry.

Too bad there is not a way to have the MC hit his head and become somewhat half way normal.

***side note the dev using a elementary and high school setting for college is pretty ridiculous. Play ground, lockers, and a principle’s office. ????? Really

is it worth playing season #2?

okay just my 2cents and off soapbox

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes