3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yep, because they don't want NTR aded to a game where it doesn't already exist, because then anyone who doesn't like NTR is forced to basically play a cuck game or drop the game entirely.
You think it helps telling every dev you don’t want ntr? If dev planned for ntr, it will be there weather you want it or not. The few devs who change their plans because of some people complaining, are weak and it will be a shit game or abandoned anyway. When dev is affected too much by other peoples opinion and dont have a strong vision, the game will fail, just look at all the games from devs who did this and they are either abandoned or have almost no popularity.

The only good non-ntr games, are those that was planned as such from the beginning, and you dont need to tell them you don’t like ntr. So overall, there is need to think and talk about getting cucked all the time if you don’t like it, bro :LOL:

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone have a save right before you fuck sophie? i don't feel like restarting the game and the gallery unlockers don't actually do anything.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
i like the renders but this MC is repulsive and deserve to be cucked for life i never in my life hatred so much a main character in a game like that to the point that i cannot continue playing

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Bro look at your post history. Not even a week ago you were trolling in Cybernetic Seduction, now here. You are just as bad as any of the people you are reeing about.
I'm addressing the dude's post about NTR being "usually" suggested in non-ntr games when it is in fact people like himself who are the primary source of ntr being brought up in non-ntr games in the first place, not the ntr-fans. I'm not talking about this game specifically, just saw this hilariously ironic statement and had to challenge it. Il be on my way (y)

Reactions: citrone and Samken

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm addressing the dude's post about NTR being "usually" suggested in non-ntr games when it is in fact people like himself who are the primary source of ntr being brought up in non-ntr games in the first place, not the ntr-fans. I'm not talking about this game specifically, just saw this hilariously ironic statement and had to challenge it. Il be on my way (y)
Hate to break it to you, but there are accounts on here where they have 100+ posts asking for the same thing OP said. I get that as someone on one side its easy to look past when its not happening to games you like, but it happens quite a bit. You can react to this with a :unsure: and I can send you a example as to not clog the thread.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Honestly, the way the novel unfolds with single shot scenes in a fucking sandbox, with a lack of repeatable scenes, just beleaguers the mind with the fact it's a pay extra kinetic story masquerading as a complex game with player choice. I'm not outraged by the whole thing mind you, just bored of it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hate to break it to you, but there are accounts on here where they have 100+ posts asking for the same thing OP said. I get that as someone on one side its easy to look past when its not happening to games you like, but it happens quite a bit. You can react to this with a :unsure: and I can send you a example as to not clog the thread.
I'm not arguing against that but I can promise you one thing; for every 1 post that asks for NTR in a non-ntr game, you will find at least 10+ posts from ntr-haters, bringing up and talking about NTR in a game that has absolutely nothing to do with it. So many people are OBSESSED with NTR to such a degree, they think about ntr more than most ntr-fans. And they don't even like NTR!(or do they? :unsure:). Jokes aside, its both amusing and tragic at the same time that these people focus so much on something they dislike.

I'm not gonna clutter up this thread anymore. Peace (y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes