3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Hm I was quite disappointed with the update to be honest. I expected SO much more from the Sophie scene but underwater is really hard to portray and to make it look hot even more. Sophies breasts looked so weird in the underwater perspective. As if her nipples went up on her chest. I just didn't enjoy it at all... And since that character + scene was the one I was looking forward to the most I'm disappointed. Other than that there have been many blowjobs to begin with. So maybe a little repetetive. Gotta be one of my least favorite updates so far.

Last edited:

birdfromsky

Feb 13, 2022
my game is stuck at the "Sean - relaxing at the beach" event even tho i participated in the swimsuit contest
is this right? or my game bugged? when i go to the beach the swimsuit contest event just repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 50996 and Reynold

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
i even went to their patreon to subscribe, but then i saw its price tag, damn.. nevermind. extra version is not for my pocket rn

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Hm I was quite disappointed with the update to be honest. I expected SO much more from the Sophie scene but underwater is really hard to portray and to make it look hot even more. Sophies breats looked so weird in the underwater perspective. As if her nipples went up on her chest. I just didn't enjoy it at all... And since that character + scene was the one I was looking forward to the most I'm disappointed. Other than that there have been many blowjobs to begin with. So maybe a little repetetive. Gotta be one of my least favorite updates so far.
Many blowjobs? I only jack off to bjs, is this a good update for me?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Many blowjobs? I only jack off to bjs, is this a good update for me?
Each to their own! Everyone has differrent preferences. :) For some it might have been the best update so far when to me it has been one of the weakest. But that's fine. I still enjoy the game and will surely follow it until the end.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I finished season 1 a long time ago. Now I was wondering what happened to that big buff guy? So that blonde girl confessed that she does not want him anymore?

Reynold

Jan 10, 2018
my game is stuck at the "Sean - relaxing at the beach" event even tho i participated in the swimsuit contest
is this right? or my game bugged? when i go to the beach the swimsuit contest event just repeat
The same shit dude repeats with me. And I don't know what's the matter either. It would be great if someone would tell me what the trouble is or. what to do ;0

Reactions: 50996
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes