3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
is there a way like 0.9 that save the achievement???? open the gallery of achievement then save the file cause some of them has dialogs??

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Very blunt and straightforward question: Can you bang the girl holding red hairbrush on left edge of the banner image? :geek:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
I did notice that Olivia's character is just "sister" everything else worked well. (y)

I can't find the location for this input code
Just use the universal crack linked on the home page and you don't have to enter anything.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3020816 Is my version incorrect?
That's season 1, my comment was related to the latest V2 for season 2. I don't think I ever tried the universal crack for season 1. My apologies if that's what you're going for. Doesn't look like you have the extra version though. Here's my screenshot for the latest.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked my old copy and it should say extra on the title screen, so since you don't have it, the page to enter the code won't come up but it's not necessary with the universal crack anyway.

screenshot0001.png

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
are there any news said that the dev will focus on english teacher or math teacher ?

ms clarks look so hot with stockings

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is that supposed to be the same teacher? I thought that's what your post was implying, but maybe not. Just doesn't look like her to me, hair is different, tits look a lot smaller, hell even the eyebrows are different lol

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is that supposed to be the same teacher? I thought that's what your post was implying, but maybe not. Just doesn't look like her to me, hair is different, tits look a lot smaller, hell even the eyebrows are different lol
Those are different teachers.

Reactions: fishbrain

Do_gv

Aug 3, 2023
That's season 1, my comment was related to the latest V2 for season 2. I don't think I ever tried the universal crack for season 1. My apologies if that's what you're going for. Doesn't look like you have the extra version though. Here's my screenshot for the latest.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked my old copy and it should say extra on the title screen, so since you don't have it, the page to enter the code won't come up but it's not necessary with the universal crack anyway.

View attachment 3020859

Could you give me a link to extra version

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes