3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Do_gv

Aug 3, 2023
Milf of Sunville S1 Extra Crack
Contains the decrypted extra images for the S1 Extra version of the game.
I will upload this archive to other websites as well, for now I am posting this on anonfiles.

EDIT: The files I had linked in my original post were containing the wrong images. I have re-uploaded the correct version, sorry if you downloaded the wrong one prior to me fixing it :(

Gofile mirror

Instructions included in the zip file

1. Extract wherever
2. Copy the slides folder to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/images, replace existing files
3. Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/00_Functions

When starting the game, if it tells you it is modded, press accept and continue. You should see Activated in the bottom left of the main menu.

DISCLAIMER
I haven't had time to play the update yet with the crack, so please let me know if there is any bugs.
EDIT: Played through the update without any problems following the provided instructions, enjoy!
Could you give me the extra slider.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Could you give me a link to extra version
It's on the title page, season 1 is in the spoiler beneath the season 2 links. Both are labeled as extra versions so I'm assuming that's what they are but haven't checked personally.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version Season 1" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The patch does not work for other languages. I want to play it in Spanish and it won't change

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm still stuck at the step " Find Sarah at the college party on the next day ".
Any ideas ?
I have made every other steps, but evey time I go to the party, Sarah is chatting with Ms Hills

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm still stuck at the step " Find Sarah at the college party on the next day ".
Any ideas ?
I have made every other steps, but evey time I go to the party, Sarah is chatting with Ms Hills
if my memory is correct I think you find it at the entrance

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Ah yes, the best way to introduce a girl to sex is to hold her arms down above her head and throat fuck her. Kind of a strange way to top off a romantic evening with Sarah.

Edit: Well, in retrospect it seems like she likes it kind of rough, so I guess it's not that strange.

kikial

Mar 26, 2022
bonjour pouvez vous me donnez le code ou le crack desole je ne parle pas anglais et novice en informatique merci beaucoup

justinredd

Jul 13, 2019
Has anyone got season 1 for Mac on a file host that doesn't limit downloads, like GoFile or Mega? Pixeldrain and Uploadhaven both throttle downloads and Mixdrop's file is down.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes