3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Has anyone bought the early access version of Season 2 on Steam? I ask because there seems to be only the extra version of Season 1 available.

I can't comment on their Patreon, so I'll try to infiltrate the Discord to ask :illuminati:.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I like this update. More Sophie contents and I can't wait to see what the extra position is lol We also got some Olivia contents too which is nice.

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
Paying the extra version on patreon and then leak the extra version here, hero :KEK:
No, extra version based on versions before, it jusst has one more choice to choose which is position or st like that. What i need here now is just watch this scene in standard

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No, extra version based on versions before, it jusst has one more choice to choose which is position or st like that. What i need here now is just watch this scene in standard
You can't watch this scene simply because the standard version doesn't have the images/animations/scripts of this scene. The version which has the images/animations/script of this scenes is the extra version.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can't trigger two new events:
  • Talk to Sophie - Talk to Sophie
  • Perfect leisure time - Talk to Sophie during the day
All other events for this update are complete.
Sophie is now in her room during the morning and afternoon wearing purple lingerie, and when MC goes there, the choices are "Peep at Sophie. (Extra version)" which is gray and cannot be selected, or "Leave".

Sophie is in the living room in the evening watching television and the normal scene watch television occurs.

The door to Sophie's room is locked at night.

This goes on for a week.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes