3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Atleast we won’t have to worry about abandoned game, because they got that Fashion Business money behind it, so updates should be every 2 months, give or take

• Haha
Reactions: sasha777

oneonetwotwo420

Sep 30, 2020
Would need you to provide a little more context. Also this was a super new game and I noticed that the game was a little...rough around the edges. I'm sure it will get better with subsequent releases.
Like there are many scenes missing in between and it just says unexpected error occurred on a beige background and the only thing you can do is skip that frame.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Was the paths even explained yet? I saw the rabbit and rat thingy but is there a deeper explanation for it?
wasn't every really explained. My guess is rabbit is a more pure/vanilla route, while rat is going to be more pervy stuff (bdsm, ntr, etc). That's just the feeling I get from seeing the "rabbit" and "rat" girls from the intro anyways.

tenszz

Oct 28, 2021
v1 already come yet? why im stuck after mom wakeup mc, after that scene always get back to main menu, did anybody have same problem?

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The port was bad sry bro, kept getting error after every tap.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes