3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I love it how we have fetishes where they piss in each other mouths or eat litteral shit, not to mention some other extreme ones, but NTR is where we draw the line and in every other game you have people arguing is it NTR or not.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
I love it how we have fetishes where they piss in each other mouths or eat litteral shit, not to mention some other extreme ones, but NTR is where we draw the line and in every other game you have people arguing is it NTR or not.
Exactly, now you understand

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Almost no voyeur games are about "random people", they are always girls you know having sex so your argument is invalid, that's just fetish shaming.
Also she is not your sister, you added a modded incest patch.
Stop trying to claim everything that isn't vanilla is NTR, like I said learn how to filter tags you aren't ok with.
Voyeurism is sitting in your high-rise hotel room and using binoculars to scan nearby high-rises trying to find a hot girl walking around her place nude, masturbating, or having sex.

NTR is renting that high-rise hotel room specifically because you can use binoculars to to watch that girl you've been wanting or trying to fuck (or have been fucking) for the last 5 years having sex with someone else.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Because people simply instantly ignore that stuff and it's more on the "extreme" side, so unless you go specifically looking for it you won't really get it, while ntr per say isn't on both all accounts

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is the inc patch working with this version and how do i use the .json? normally the patch is a .rpy :O

Reactions: Daveck

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
lmfao stupid dislexia. I kept thinking this was "MILFs of Suville" (like a play on Seville XD).

king564x

Sep 29, 2017
missing images after texting with Emily and error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 78, in script
    with Dissolve(0.2)
  File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 126, in execute
    screen show_image_screen(image_name):
  File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 128, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 129, in execute
    add image_name
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '_duplicatable'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 78, in script
    with Dissolve(0.2)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    fixed:
    add image_name
  File "renpy/sl2/sldisplayables.py", line 432, in sl2add
    if d._duplicatable:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
 v2
Wed Dec 15 14:41:54 2021

Reactions: Lovv99

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I love it how we have fetishes where they piss in each other mouths or eat literal shit, not to mention some other extreme ones, but NTR is where we draw the line and in every other game you have people arguing is it NTR or not.
Pissing and shitting in mouths is a clearly defined and identified fetish, and easily tagged correctly. The more general term of NTR and it's more specific names and definitions are harder to correctly tag. There's a lot more nuance to defining and identifying such a fetish, and context becomes not just relevant, but necessary. Like all fetishes, it's an acquired taste. What turns on some, may repulse others. Unfortunately, this particular fetish is more difficult to tag correctly. So players may experience fetishes they find repulsive, which is really counter productive to this genre of game.

Nuance is defining murder. You can say you know what murder is, or that all murder is bad, but that's ignoring the nuance of the topic. There's 1st and 2nd degree, voluntary and involuntary, and many more manslaughter definitions. What about abortion, capital punishment, and assisted suicide? Considering, there's even more nuance and context to consider within each of these issues too. Just saying it's all murder, or it's all bad isn't recognizing and appreciating the complexities and intricacies of the topic.

There's also a couple other factors to consider with this particular fetish. Developers can often make certain fetishes avoidable fairly easily with options, etc. Cut out a few images and lines of dialogue, and you'd have no idea the MC just got pissed and/or shit on. It's often a lot more difficult to do this with NTR. Often the fetish is interwoven into the very narrative of the game. So cutting out a few images and some dialogue may remove the overt implications of the fetish, but the act is still implied. Similar to the incest game, and some patches too. Some games ask you to define relationships before the game starts, or the patch changes these names and relationships for you. Often this results in a game that either does or doesn't work narratively depending on if relationships were changed, or patches applied. The game will be nonsense without the patch, or nonsense with the patch, and sometimes neither work because a far more extensive patch is required to alter scenes, dialogue, and the plot enough so both versions of the narrative work in the game.

This relates to another issue. Being a fetish, it's presence won't appeal to all players. Since the fetish is often difficult to remove with options or a patch, some may try to avoid suggesting NTR is in the game and adding the tag. Like most fetishes, it's appeal is often polarizing, or you're indifferent one way or the other. Some may almost require being pissed and shit on to become aroused, others may literally dry heave just seeing such images. Some may say it's not really my thing, but I've had worse Friday nights. For those repulsed by specific fetishes, playing a game then being subjected to them when you weren't forewarned could be upsetting for obvious reasons. I'd suspect fetish tags are often the first thing players look at when they check out a game, and many even set up alerts for specific tags so they know when a game is posted with those fetishes. If a game has a specific fetish, I'd think most developers would want that tag added, since it will attract their targeted audience. Win, win. Everyone gets what they want. Obviously, there may be instances where there's an avoidance to add certain tags to games, because of a fear they'll detract from a larger player base and potential customers. Often though, I suspect it's the nuance of the fetish that causes the issues.

Last edited:

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Too bad no one told Decentmonkey to keep those stupid record scratch sounds away from this game.

And what was that scene in the beginning with Olivia? A dream, a glimpse into the future? You didn't live with her at that time

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in script
$ interact_data = ui.interact()
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in <module>
fixed:
add image_name

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
fixed:
add image_name