3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Might be that this is the 'standard' version of the update.
There's an "extra" version out aswell, and I believe that one got all the animations. Currently only available for $30 tier.

Thank you. That means I will wait a bit before downloading this. Most likely that will be bug free and more playable.

Still props to whoever share this version with us though.

Reactions: moonshadow

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Thank you. That means I will wait a bit before downloading this. Most likely that will be bug free and more playable.

Still props to whoever share this version with us though.
That's not true, they came out the same time. If you look at my previous posts here, you're not really missing out on too much this update with the extra version. Your best bet is to play it now and just make a save when you're given the option to see the extra scene, if it becomes available.

A potential issue with sharing the extra version is "activating" it. I had to give access to my Patreon account and they gave me a code to enter. There are other options that I don't remember, but not quite sure how someone would work around it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: gentlemanclub

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v6.00] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,96 GB / 1,52 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,51 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v6.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,4% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
That's not true, they came out the same time. If you look at my previous posts here, you're not really missing out on too much this update with the extra version. Your best bet is to play it now and just make a save when you're given the option to see the extra scene, if it becomes available.

A potential issue with sharing the extra version is "activating" it. I had to give access to my Patreon account and they gave me a code to enter. They're other options that I don't remember, but not quite sure how someone would work around it.
You can't activate additional animated content if you are not a consumer user supporting the game.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes