3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just to understand... more or less the extra version after how long it comes?
For now i have download the v8.0.0. Just to make sure i have it. But i prefer to play the extra version.

Thank you

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys, just to understand... more or less the extra version after how long it comes?
For now i have download the v8.0.0. Just to make sure i have it. But i prefer to play the extra version.

Thank you
Honestly there is no way to say when the extra will be here maybe tonight maybe next month and maybe never but I'm optimistic that it will be shared until next week.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
it would be a good idea to add a note saying to rename the file by removing _f95 for the incest to work. I came across the family friend Sophie and I decide to look at the files and noticed to files dealing with the ic patch and one ended with _f95. so I moved the orginal and renamed the new one and the family friend was changed to mother. guess some people haven't noticed the file name.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Honestly there is no way to say when the extra will be here maybe tonight maybe next month and maybe never but I'm optimistic that it will be shared until next week.
So from your comment I have to assume that on the patreon site there is already an extra version? Because if so, then it's only a matter of time. Generally 1 week. But if it's not even on patreon then sure more time.
Anyway thanks for the info.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Can someone tell me how far along this game is? Do all girls have sex scenes or how many do have some for now?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
YES, indeed, this mod has ruined the game
That's not the only thing. I was already about to quit it, like some of the reviews talk about, sandbox, stereotypical
Female setup, but what always made me cringe is the older sister's crush on the younger sister and the way she goes
about the whole thing. That scenario is going on too long. I get the feeling that the game is being drawn out for financial reasons.
I'm done with it. :cautious:

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
it would be a good idea to add a note saying to rename the file by removing _f95 for the incest to work. I came across the family friend Sophie and I decide to look at the files and noticed to files dealing with the ic patch and one ended with _f95. so I moved the orginal and renamed the new one and the family friend was changed to mother. guess some people haven't noticed the file name.
That's not what i expected.. Before was enough to drop file with _f95 in "game" folder. I'm checking how it works right now and all i can say - it changes people's replics, but doesn't work with a"labels" like name "Sophie" and so on.. even without both moving the original file and renaming ic patch file.
I'll try to find the source code of how it works in game engine and if i find it - may be there will be "workaround".

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes