3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys! I am having issues with the game as it crashes after a Sarah calls appear / right next after Daisy's evening event/, any ideas?

eduardos

Sep 5, 2019
That's not what i expected.. Before was enough to drop file with _f95 in "game" folder. I'm checking how it works right now and all i can say - it changes people's replics, but doesn't work with a"labels" like name "Sophie" and so on.. even without both moving the original file and renaming ic patch file.
I'll try to find the source code of how it works in game engine and if i find it - may be there will be "workaround".
i need to rename ic patch to language_dict.json
and move the original to game/tl and rename it with language_dict_backup1.json

before i do that there's error saying "Translation file corrupted......"

Reactions: Uifell

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
That's not the only thing. I was already about to quit it, like some of the reviews talk about, sandbox, stereotypical
Female setup, but what always made me cringe is the older sister's crush on the younger sister and the way she goes
about the whole thing. That scenario is going on too long. I get the feeling that the game is being drawn out for financial reasons.
I'm done with it. :cautious:
Don't worry about it. The game goes on as it comes. And fix the mod ;)

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)

Hi. MC is still calling her Sophie. Do i need to change I patch name or something? plzz help

Reactions: Jemtissa

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
Hi. MC is still calling her Sophie. Do i need to change I patch name or something? plzz help
I had the same problem. Reading other people talk about it and even the original post, don't know why it was crossed out, but I removed the "language_dict.json" file from the game folder and left the one with "f95" and it seems to be working right now.

Reactions: Xrisoner

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
Ok I seem to have figured this one out for the IC Patch.
Make a back up copy of language_dict.json then delete it.
Next copy the file language_dict_f95.json and rename as language_dict.json
I need to start a new game to see if sophie is renamed as mom

Edit: MC calls Sophie mom. The girls are being referred to as sisters. Cynthia refers to her and the MC as siblings and brother.
Seems to be working correctly I think.
As long as the MC calls sophie mom, then it doesn't matter that Sophie is called by her actual name as long as the siblings don't call her sophie, since obviously she is their mom.

This patch is not perfect. He calls his mom sophie in his bedroom. He goes to the toilet and catches his sister in the shower, and one of the responses is something like I can't do that she is my housemate. Looks like it really needs some work for sure.

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Have a problem in Events, can anyone help? or is this happening to may people ?
Even though i call Sean after Becky left his house, and have tried calling him many times he will never explain his deal with Becky.
ie now that i have finished the current release all he will talk about is when am i coming over for dinner.

Untitled.png Untitled 2.jpg

Last edited:

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Xrisoner updated post with ways to fix the work of ic patch. ;)

Neko-Chan-Nyaaa Thanks! I've fixed the lines with 'my housemate', but didn't find with Sophie instead of Mom. If you will find it again - take screenshot or write those lines that incorrect. It is hard to find the line where it happened by myself..
Tyrav eduardos added spoiler with your info about how to fix patch, thanks! :love:

Reactions: arbin and Xrisoner

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Xrisoner updated post with ways to fix the work of ic patch. ;)

Neko-Chan-Nyaaa Thanks! I've fixed the lines with 'my housemate', but didn't find with Sophie instead of Mom. If you will find it again - take screenshot or write those lines that incorrect. It is hard to find the line where it happened by myself..
Tyrav eduardos added spoiler with your info about how to fix patch, thanks! :love:
no problem. This is my first catch of the MC calling his mom sophie, there could be more like this throughout the game. I haven't had time to play past this point yet. There could be more naming issues.

Last edited:

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Hey i have an infuriating bug in which the games returns me to the title scene the moment i roll back at an transition scene or so can someone report it to the dev??

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, I'm getting this error when trying to start the game.
No patches just the original game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 13, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 71, in <module>
language_dict_fields_len = len(language_dict.items()[0][1])
TypeError: 'dict_items' object is not subscriptable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
init python:
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 71, in <module>
language_dict_fields_len = len(language_dict.items()[0][1])
TypeError: 'dict_items' object is not subscriptable

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
v8.00
Sun Jan 22 14:44:09 2023

Can anybody help? Thanks

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes