MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Bunch of issues I noticed like it suddenly becoming Russian, sometimes they call Mary mom and sometimes Mary which seems like that's not correct, and spying on the neighbor and talking about my sessions with her before I ever did that.

I also cannot find the CD anywhere for advancing with Mary after she watched me jerking off but idk if I am just lost, the hall is translated poorly, or it's not implemented.

AwesomeTaco

Apr 29, 2021
so I have lolita but I can't rewatch the scene to give her the wine cause it says i need to buy the film? and then my only interaction with the oil is the flavor text? any help?

dare104

Mar 22, 2019
so I have lolita but I can't rewatch the scene to give her the wine cause it says i need to buy the film? and then my only interaction with the oil is the flavor text? any help?
I'm having the same issue except I've used the oil on her door but I just can't re-watch lolita even though I have it in my inventory and every time I go to the shop I can see it as a option but it's greyed out like I already bought it. If anyone knows a way to fix it can you let me know.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So NTR is just an optional scene? I guess it will be very easy to avoid, right?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes