Ren'Py - Completed - MILF's Plaza [Steam_13d] [Texic]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Conrad McLeod

Milf's Plaza reminds me a little bit summer time saga.
    A nice story quest and several conquest
    There is a good balance between the game itself and the adult content. I got carried and had fun playing it :)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GeriatricFed

Gameplay: 3/5, easy to get lost and occasionally characters will just disappear and become much harder to find.

Plot: 2/5, I played decently far into the plot but it just kept up with the MC is a POS vibe the whole time. He legit cannot man up and deal with his problems properly. When we get the forced quest to steal from the mother, I knew I wouldn't keep up with this game. At least let us know how much the debt is so we can at least understand the severity. Never knowing the amount just makes me believe it's like $5000.

Art: 5/5, fun, unique and consistent style.

Overall: 3/5, an average experience being brought down by the lack of proper story telling and player choice. You could honestly remove the sandbox aspect and make this a full VN and it genuinely would be a better game with less pointless grind.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Zardoz23

Decent art but the game itself appears to have little to no direction. The characters are poorly written (possibly better in the writer's native language but I doubt it improves much that way) and the actual gameplay mechanics are awful. Stuff like clicking around a living room to find cash stashed behind plants and photos and then doing it again the next day to find more gets old quick.

The art is good but not exceptional enough to make it worth playing the game. The artist would probably be better served by working on something else.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

Watching paint dry BORING is what this one is. Wow what a stinker of a story/game.

Story - 2/10 The usual MC trying for the females in the family stuff, with very little else ( so far anyways and it has been a LONG time in development).

Renders 3/10 - Basic Anime stuff, the sign of the cheap amateur dev.

Animations - 1/10 Simplistic and extremely short animated sex scenes, with no attempt at any sort of realism. Two second sex with no options for any positions or foreplay.

This one has all the signs of a dairy game, the amount of time in development shows that. Large amount of grind to further getting along, makes this one a one time download then a quick deletion game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

inkpot

Greetings,
    Am not gonna lie, the renders, scenes, and plot are really hot and are just spot-on. The characters are well designed, with some nice curves and busty figures, the only step down which I thought was the lack of animations, am not going to compare but we can check out some animations from the summertime saga.
    Now if we talk about NTR stuff, it is rather objective.
    Some people provide a lot of effort and support to dev, for creating an NTR path, and I totally agree with it, because the world does not revolve just around you. if some other community is providing effort and their support to add an avoidable NTR path, the other community has no right to object.

I will just appreciate the effort, which Dev is putting into this game.
    He can go ahead without any wrong decisions. we can neglect the NTR stuff, if we want to, there is a proper NTR disclaimer choice given.

Plot = 5/5
    Genre ( Including NTR ) = 5/5
    Artwork = 4/5

Animations = 4/5
    Erotism = 5/5
    Scenes =4/5

Overall = 4/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RudeStudio

WelI, have tried this game and must say that its mini games system is awesome...
    I'm also a huge fan of the incest genre and had a really enjoyable experience. I hope you will spend more time developing the plot further.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Ryuukun

For a game that has been in development for almost 3 years, this is a disaster.

The content is very shallow. Art is nice, but the amount of content for 3 years of WIP is just not good.

Then, there's a point in the game where you'll be riddled with Ren'py error messages.

If you want to see the scenes, just unlock the gallery, have a quick fap, but don't bother playing it.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I usually tend to play more anime style games in this site, so this was kind of a new experience for me, and i can say that it was pretty much average. Average gameplay, average visuals, average translation, average everything.

There were some moments that i liked more than the rest, some scenes are pretty hot (mainly the ones with the various milfs), others not so much, and the gameplay consist in the classic sandbox experience of clicking, reading, a few pointless minigames and stuff like that, but all in all the game wasn't that bad. Plus points for (optional) NTR.

Game is not finished, but for now i'd say if you like what you see and don't mind a little bit of mindless grinding you just found something to play tonight.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sayfer

The entourage of Russian reality is beautifully portrayed. The characters are very appealing and the distribution of task sequences is excellent. The daily tasks (eating, washing) are not annoying. The plot leads to interesting twists and turns. The humor is simple and straightforward. And, of course, the drawing is pleasing to the eye.
    Highly recommended for passage.
    The project keeps coming out!

Translated with DeepL
  10. 4.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

[ Review for version – 0.8b ]

TL;DR:

MILF’s Plaza is a story about a criminal youth who balances being on probation, wanting to have sex with his housemates and trying to settle a debt to a gang member. I was drawn to the game because of the extremely cute and tender art, but instead played as a horny teenager who spend almost no time being romantic.

The Good:

The art is fantastic, and there are a few ‘animated’ sex scenes that really pop. I love the MILF in this game, and I’m glad most of the content right now is focused on her. I love how the story convey the development of attraction from the women towards the MC.

The Average:

The game has some moments where you grind and run around to fetch stuff, but they don’t last very long. The hints for progression are for the most part fairly understandable. The non-MILF characters don’t have much content yet, but what is there is very good.

The Bad: The translation work towards the end of the current version is very choppy ranging from broken English to just straight up Cyrillic/Russian. What I said was good about women’s development towards the MC is done poorly in the reverse. I didn’t particularly feel like my MC was romantically interested in the women.

Thorough Review:

Story: Competent

It’s a story of a boy put on probation after a failed jewellery theft. He needs to rebuild his relationship with his family and find a way to repay the debt that prompted the theft in the first place. It’s the story of a ex-con trying to get it all (we don’t even know why he is in debt in the first place). As a premise it’s not very exciting – especially for me who do not like roleplaying criminal.

Characters: Good

The MC grates me because he is very self-centred and primarily only looks out for what he wants. He is not irredeemable, but it can be annoying sometimes. All the love interests are great, and I look forward to them being developed in future updates.

Gameplay: Competent

It’s a Ren’Py game. You click, read, click, read. There are a few mini-games that are so-so, and there is a bit of a sandbox to move around it along with a timeslot system.

Visuals: Great!

Especially the character art. Holy shit this style vibes with me. Especially the MILF. She’s a 10/10 character in terms of design.

Summary: Good

It’s a nice game for what it is. It does get rougher towards the end of the current version because it isn’t translated very well. MILF’s Plaza makes good use of humour and the dialogue is good, but littered with translations that are too literal so they don’t make much sense in English – such as your sister ending a conversation with “don’t miss” which doesn’t make sense as a conversation ender in English.

Wishlist:

> More MILF stuff! She’s the main mascot of the game, and I would not be upset if 80% of love interest content was squarely focused on her.

> More MILF gentle femdom. The MILF has moments where she makes it clear that she is the one who sets the pace in the relationship (even though you can push her along). These scenes are very hot, and I like it when women make it clear that it is actually they who are in charge, even when you are trying to run ahead with you dick.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

WilliamDickus

A great example of what an M/S game should be! The art is unique and very nice. The focus is on the mom, and the other characters ' quests don't have to be pursued. There is some grind in the sandbox mode when it comes to money and some quests, but it is not too much, on the contrary, it is just enough to give the player more satisfaction whenever the story is advanced with the mom. The only real negative point that I can bring up is that it is noticable that the game was translated from Russian and the language feels a bit weird sometimes. But the lewd dialogues are still 100% enjoyable.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

kiberme

[0.8] Ok, that's certified banger.. in the making.

What it is: classic VN/quest without much of a choice but with the option to follow girls' routes separately and without much grind.

Everything's very good. EVERYTHING. Sometimes hardcore, sometime sensual. Some people say that mom's too easy, but that's the point. It's not some souless Japanese RPGM - mom's ok, trust me.
    For now certainly more than just playable. Why 4 stars then? Because of course, that's the definition of "5 for potential" BUT. The game is now in such a stage that dev can either easily ruin it, end it abruptly and abandon the rest - OR - it can become one of the greatest M/S games ever made. For now - definately recommended.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

V0.8. Well..this one has miles of potential. I was very pleased, but also disappointed in it.

Graphics - amazing, very well done. The biggest plus of this game is the graphics that are so very nice.

World - its small and grows a bit. The main house is not very large, minor map that is easy to follow.

Game function - in the beginning ran really good, no problems but then started to lag quite badly. Tried the two modes (in preferences) for lag problems - didn't see a difference. Restarted the game numerous times and it continued. I am not using a potato for a laptop, fairly new and it got really ...really slow. No crashes.

Plot/language - this was russian I believe before, many parts not translated and russian still in the script. Badly translated, and gets worse the further in you go.

The conversations between the characters are pretty horrible at times and makes you wonder if people actually speak like this to each other in this way in the original language.

The plot is kinda dumb, and doesn't really make allot of sense. MC is a young man, a criminal mind, but not really...talks like he is a horribly corrupt, career criminal, who needs to find redemption. Everyone forgives him pretty quick, and his criminality was pretty small. He is pretty normal, just gotta get rid of the poor translations and the smack talk between friends, oh and the occasional stupid talk with the mom. "Woman, who are you to question me." I don't care if she stroked you off in the shower earlier, you are still gonna get smacked for that.

With better narrative, conversations, translations, and fixing the lag issues, this could be really great.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Salty Lemon

Nice game with good art and a horny mother. The current (0.6.5B) version doesn't require much grind for the MC to get laid. The game's story is not bad, but I wish the relationship between the MC and his mother had more depth - she lusts for her son right from the start of the game and jumps on his dick kinda too soon for my taste. But nevertheless the game's still nice.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

icybear98

I played the first version, which was promising, and then I tried to play some new verions, which didn't work all to well (bathroom scene).
    But.
    Today I played version 0.6.5b and had a great couple of hours progressing on the main love interest (Mary or Mom if you apply the now working incest patch :) ).
    I really appreciate :
    - the build up: slowly but steady and well paced sandbox. Littel bit of grind with a few minigames but they're all quite easy and rewards follow fairly quickly. No complaints.
    - the artwork , which is really good imho. For a 2DCG game here on F95, it is ceratinly above average, comparable even to Summerville Saga.
    - the quest guide.

Some minor issues:
    - some daily events can progress faster than the main story. For example, I got anal with the main LI a good time before the end scene in the main quest line. Better save that for later ? (I was not complaining though :) )
    - the secondoray characters need some more background and believable stories. The stalker girl at night was kind of weird to me.

Anyway, this game seems to be back on the right track. Thank you developer(s) for all the hard work.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Aerondite

Version: v0.6.5B

This game is a bit of a mixed bag. Lots of pros and cons, but it definitely needs a lot of work.

The art is awesome. Truly the standout aspect of this game. Good animations too. Right now you can only really romance the mom, but the sister and the girl who shakes you down have a few scenes as well. The backgrounds and UI also have a lot of work put into them which I like.

The gameplay loop is serviceable if not a little tedious. There is no real difference between the "Story" and "Survival" modes. The "Survival" aspect is a joke, as you can instantly refill all your meters at your house each day for no cost and both modes require you to play minigames to grind up enough money for story events. But I at least appreciate the effort to elevate it above the typical VN formula.

The real problem is the dialogue. The grammar is very broken and left untranslated in many places. This includes important pieces of text like how to play some minigames. Things are not consistently translated either which makes the story a headache to understand. Sometimes you are staying at your brother's house, sometimes it's just a friend, other times its your father's. And this issue in terminology extends to all the characters, including the mom. The story itself isn't that good either. You play as a drug dealer who is trying to reform, but you still regularly need to gamble, assault people, steal, and sell drugs with no remorse. Its weird. It's like the author wants to make him seem like a good guy with morals, but also want's to make him this edgy badass. It doesn't work. I ended up skipping past most of the dialogue in the later half of the game cause it was boring and didn't make sense.

No bugs I could find thankfully. Although, how time progresses when going from area to area can be a little wonky.

Finally, there isn't a lot of content to chew on. Depending on your tolerance for games still in early development, you may get a lot of enjoyment out of it. But if you are looking for something with a lot of content and gameplay, come back to this one later.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Sscdrake

Another one of those "artwork and general premise is great, but execution, writing, and gameplay sucks" kind of games. I think it has potential and maybe with enough time it could be smoothed out, but there's just so much wrong with the game right now that you're basically just going to end up skipping the poorly translated dialogue and speed-running through the game to get the scenes.

Most of the gameplay mechanics are shallow and poorly implemented as well. For instance, you can continue to gain relationship points with your mother even though all the game does is reset you back to 0 when you cross the threshold until it specifically tells you to get the next relationship level... which happens very rarely. So there's this entire relationship mechanic where you can do chores or interact with your mother for points that's basically completely useless outside of super small segments of the game.

A lot of things are present but unfinished for some reason, like the tropey binoculars which you can buy but basically has zero content.

This is a game that I think would have vastly been improved if the author had sat down and grinded out each stage of the game carefully, then fleshing it out, before moving on to the next, with no more than the basic gameplay loop skeleton set in place beforehand.

Instead, there are a lot of placeholders, unused mechanics, and incomplete/shallow mechanics all over the place that make this less a game/VN and more of a dreaded CG unlocker checklist.

I won't get too deep into the story as it's kind of terrible, but basically you and your best friend owe bad people money and have a limited amount of time to get it. There's not a lot of instrigue or interesting twists here, and unfortunately, your relationship with other characters is just as bad.

Your not-sister is all over the place and flips between being somewhat sisterly to a bitch, and even blackmails you at one point, lol. Your not-mother is much better written and is the blatantly obvious focus of the game as she's the only one with even the slightest bit of development or real scenes outside of the debt collector thug-girl who is mostly portrayed as a money-hungry whore. I'm sure there's more to her, but since she only shows up weekly to collect, brags about how much money she loves, and only does sexy stuff with you when you offer her extra payments, you're not really left with much more to think about her.

Your not-mother's writing isn't horrendous, I think she's alright. She starts off as pretty stern, though eventually gives in to her kinky fantasies with her not-son. I think the progression in their relationship is a bit too fast and there are some really old and boring tropes like "no this is wrong oh but wait his dick happens to be colossal for some reason so nevermind it's not weird to be thinking about jumping on it all the time" and the relationship flips just as fast into hard dominance where your not-mother becomes "your woman" and your character evolves into andrew tate lmao, which most scenes gaining a kind of "taking what's yours" feel.

Not really a full asshole of an MC, especially not at the start, but god were my eyes rolling so hard by the end.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of a lot of the games on this site. Every gal has to have 80% of her body weight in her boobs, every relationship has to be about physically and/or mentally beating "love" into place, every MC apparently has to a borderline psychopath because the authors are probably playing out personal fantasies and don't know the difference between being suave and being an asswipe.

As for the rest, well, there are very few scenes with other characters, sexy or otherwise, and most of them are the not worth mentioning. There's just cop character who is probably one of the most annoying characters I've ever had the displeasure of reading, like, this dude is basically just your neighbor and yet wants to stick his nose so far up your butt 24/7 that he can smell a stink before you even know it's coming.

Overall, I'd play it for the art but don't expect much as a game.

tl;dr worth it for the CGs, they're pretty high quality, not worth it as a game and unlikely to ever be worth it as a game should it ever even become one of the few projects that actually finish.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

_Preston_

A good game with a lot of interesting content for its version. Nice drawing, well written dialogues. It's a great way to have fun, but I would like to see more fetishes and more characters. I hope the author does not abandon the project and it will be wonderful!
  19. 2.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on "0.5.0.5 beta c" version
    PRO:
    - good art
    - good ui
    CONS:
    - for some actions no stubs, like sms interaction
    - in current stage- its not a game, just bunch pron scenes, all scenes accesables from start, cuz in dialog menu no conditions...

in current state its not a game- its just a demo version, where u can just watch all avaiable scenes with good art.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

knightarmor007

The art is good but the game is a bug fest. DEV should focus on QA and fix all the bugs before making a new release. I couldnt even get to the first scene without multiple resets. I might change my rating later depending on how this goes