Ren'Py - Completed - MILF's Plaza [Steam_13d] [Texic]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BiggusDikkus

Overall I like this game. Voluptuous women, the story is good, and the grind isn't too much. Mr Dev needs to address the missing dialogue; especially between Mery and Kristy but I am sure he'll take care of that in the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3363535

Nevers mind just checker the New version now and it's really good

The game is good but still there are lots of bugs that you stuck in a place forever , but the best thing is the design which is great but you can't do anything cause you are stuck because of bugs and it's a waste of time in the end . I recimmend until the final update to play this game so the bugs are cleared hopefully !!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

MILF's Plaza is a classic Ren'Py game with an authentic and easy on the eye art style. Developer's heart is at the right place and that's all the positive things i can say about this game.

MILF's Plaza promises many things as you can see it on the tags, but as of version 0.4.25, it fails to deliver anything but frustration and disappointments. There are many bugs. Some of them hard locks the game and halts your progress. I couldn't go on due to a bug in park that prevents you to collect drugs to sell in order to continue the story. Some hints and conversations randomly swaps to Russian more often than you'd tolerate. What's left of the translation makes you wonder if it's possible to make less sense than what you just read. Some conversations options are plain empty. You gotta pick and pray and hope you got the right one. Story is all over the place. I don't know if the incest patch is official or not, but calling your mom by her name half the time takes you out of the intended experience. Also, in the intro, you are led to believe that you are tasked to look after your brother's wife. I don't remember the last time i got confused that much while playing a 18+ game.

This thing is an absolute bubble popper. It has huge potential, but don't even think about trying it out until dev fixes all the stuff i mentioned.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Elucidus

It' s a pity to see a very promising author's degradation. In Sweet Cake he could show an ability for decent writing . It wasn't a masterpiece of course - but quite enjoyable experience nevertheless. And one can hope that in next project everything will be better..
    Alas, forget it. It's like there wasn't anything before. Usually, such primitive mindless sex simultion sandbox with minimum text and cardboard characters for quick bucks gain is way to do things typical for newbie creators. It's dissapointing to see established author's degradation to a format which can't give anything to reader with a taste.
    Even as a sex simulator it's mediocre at best. Both milf and the guy wants to fuck from the beginning and don't even try to hide it. They eventually do it - and that's it. What's the point to play after that - to see new poses in sex, or what? He couldn't even do proper corruption since utter lack of text exposition won't allow it. Following the "plot"? Ridiculous. It's there only for grinding money to buy webcams etc. To watch milf for what exactly? They are fucking already and protagonist had seen everything he could )
    Even witty humor from previous work vanished completely. And protagonist character is so disgusting that it makes reader to support sleazy policeman more. In the end, all that remains is good art - hence two stars instead of one.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

dsp0

I do not understand the 5 star reviews. Honestly the developer should concentrate on the artwork and find help with game development. On the plus side the art is excellent. On the down side the game play is beyond annoying and story is revolting. Perhaps it was an attempt to make an edgy character, bu it is not doing it for me and it is not an issue of translation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sugoi_Studio

Followed by the author from his past games. It's funny that he switched from young girls to milf... And yet, he maintains his usual level of quality.
    Fun plot, maintains a great visual style. Hope the author succeeds in completing the project.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lazaeos

8/10 - Current State
    - Decent plot
    - Extremely good art / fetishes
    - Really good ambience / Sounds

Big fan of the small teaseing elements, such as the window peak or the dress going up, the milf looks really good and the characters arent going from 1-100 in 5 minutes which gives the game a nice progression.

Ideas
    - make the milf tease the player while wearing more clothes instead of half naked, bending With jeans or booty shorts for example :p
    - have the player Ask her to do things such as twerk in exchange for cleaning the house or smth

just some ideas i would like to see :)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Xanado

v0.1f First Release [3/5]

Great Demo! The developer makes it very clear what kind of game he/she is trying to make here. The art is great and the game has sandbox type gameplay that I enjoy from time to time. If you are a fan of that and the Milf genre you should definitely try it out.

The smexy stuff in it feels rushed. This is mostly because the Demo doesn't have a prologue and starts us somewhere in the middle of the story. The story itself also feels kind of compressed which is the reason I keep calling it a Demo. I'm hoping that once the prologue gets added and pacing is adjusted the build up will feel a bit more natural. I feel that this genre usually works best when there is a gradual escalation in sexual tension. (A spark that creates an ember, an ember that smolders and grows trying to catch flame until the heat can't be contained anymore and it erupts into a raging unstoppable inferno.)

The text shows grammatical signs of translation from russian in some spots and a tiny amount of cyrillic script is still left in. It's nothing major though and you can clearly make out what's going on. I fully expect that all of that will be ironed out in future versions.

The rating might seem a bit low but the game is in early development. I see a bright future for this game and look forward to adjusting my rating as development continues and the game gets more polished.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jstain

Excellent artwork and straightforward progression system with a hint system for a further quality of life improvement, doesn't feel grindy at all. The game also already has some sexy payoffs even though it's currently a first release!
    I very much look forward to future updates to this game, I feel like it's very quickly shaping up to be a masterpiece up there with the greats.