vtqlpb

Jan 31, 2023
Hi, I have huge memory leak after moving through the plot, when I try to load the save, the game starts to eat a huge amount of memory and terribly slow down, it reaches the consumption of 14 GB RAM. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Reactions: Randeep44

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
Made an incest patch for 0.7d.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it. (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help)
Unzip to the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated

UPD 23.03.23 : patch improvement

Thanks for doing incest patch too!

I checked ur version and added some thinks from ur path to mine.

I updated my patch for version 0.8, what is already available on patreon for subscribers: 1681690467611.png

Link to my patch:

Enjoy! :)

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, I have huge memory leak after moving through the plot, when I try to load the save, the game starts to eat a huge amount of memory and terribly slow down, it reaches the consumption of 14 GB RAM. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Try new version (0.8) from patreon (or wait when it will be available here)

This problem is solved in this version

Reactions: hentai charley

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Anybody know how to unlock Help Lvl 3 in the living room?
And MC can't use the sunflower oil anymore to lubricate the hinges :-(

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for doing incest patch too!

I updated my patch for version 0.8, what is already available on patreon for subscribers
It is funny that you share a patch for a thing that we can't get, thanks anyway!

Snejock

Dec 28, 2020
Бля, офигенная игра от офигенного автора. Надеюсь в последующих обновах сделается так, что ГГ и Кристи не будут прятаться от Марины. А то это смешно выглядит, что по сюжету ты с Мариной уже полноценная пара, но с Кристи прячетесь будто никто никого не знает.

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
It is funny that you share a patch for a thing that we can't get, thanks anyway!
Yea, but some patreon subscriber allready ask me for patch, so, i update it for them)

Old version of patch still available at the same link, so, non-subsriber can play it on old version too

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
You have a mistake here, it should be "son".

"Goon" "How about ‘Husband caught his wife with her lover, went into an uncontrollable fit of rage and shot them both, including the only witness, his own father, who was at home at the time."

"Goon" "How about ‘Husband caught his wife with her lover, went into an uncontrollable fit of rage and shot them both, including the only witness, his own son, who was at home at the time."
Thanks for fixes!

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I know you are afraid that the author will get angry and abandon the game, but it takes too long to release the free version, you don't need to upload the version, but it hasn't been 20 days since I posted it, but someone could do please filter it to kemono, or send us the link to someone privately, no one has to find out ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
I know you are afraid that the author will get angry and abandon the game, but it takes too long to release the free version, you don't need to upload the version, but it hasn't been 20 days since I posted it, but someone could do please filter it to kemono, or send us the link to someone privately, no one has to find out ;)
now texic will find out since you mentioned kemono xd

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Anyway, it happened!!!
Yes, with a delay, but the programmer fell ill a couple of days before the release, and Cyberbank was generally delayed for a couple of years! so we, homeless people, to delay for 10 days - forgivable. But look, listen and admire what we have done for you!

TWO new chips in stock!
+ Now you can start the game over with a new upgrade!

+ Updated Android version. You begged, you begged, and we did our best to fix this fucking shit. I don't know if she's better or not, but she's DIFFERENT. You have to find out how well or badly it works. Good luck! :D

+ All illustrations (especially backgrounds) are now in higher quality.

Thank you all so much for your support guys!!!
We try to please you and compensate for delays with a high level of results!

What's in store for you in this update:
Continuation of Christie's route;
- 2 hot scenes with Christy.
- The delicious Susan episode you've been waiting for!

Content:

- Fresh costumes :D
- New backgrounds.
- Development of the plot.
- Animation. Animation. Animation.

PC:

MAC:

Android:

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes