Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
There's no NTR being added to the game from what I understand. Just someone who decided to bring NTR into the discussion by requesting it and claiming how many more followers the game would have with the inclusion of NTR.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a question, this game only has 1 heroine or has more? I understand if it is the main one, but usually teasers still have images of others, even if secondary.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There is something I don't understand. if the game had avoidable ntr, the follower of the game would be doubled. Those who did not like ntr would also be happy, and those who liked ntr would start playing the game. but I can't understand the game makers. your game can get more followers. Doing this won't cost you anything.
lol, it doesn't work like that, many players who are not interested in Ntr do not subscribe even though it has been said that X content is avoidable.

In my case, if a game has certain content that I'm not interested in, for example Ntr, and the dev says from the beginning that the game is going to have that content, I directly don't even bother following that game(I will only play the free pirated version :KEK: ), many players are not interested in spending money during " Let's say 6 months", so that 3 months of those are used to make content that is not to their liking, and IMPO I think that many players think that way today. (why spend money for 6 months to get half the content you like, if another dev can offer 6 months of content for the same money)

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes