Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Help..the watering of the plants thing, I have seen people comment that its in the backpack, I see that, click on it and some russian script comes up, but I have no way to use it on the plants. Clicked on the plants, some russian again ..no idea..now I get the same old comments about plants...how do I get past this.

Am I missing a plant. 3 in the living room, 1 in the hallway. cant water the plants in the sisters room

Edit...uggh, found it. another plant in the hallway. I am blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: eggypockets

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can't say I experienced that at all, and the game ran like every Ren'Py game I've ever played has. Both setting was the same, but you did get a second or two load time with preloading on, but it did nothing in game, so I turned it off. It's probably just for users with potato machines and or mobile devices.

It probably depends on what difficulty you will select at the beginning. Last time I played was with version v0.6.5 Story Mode and looking at the times on my saves it would appear that I got several (4) hours out of it. That was completing all the content that was in the game at the time.

And in my opinion, there was more than enough scenes in the game to warrant a playthrough when I last played it, and I'd imagine the number of scenes has increased quite a bit with the new versions. You can always download the game and check out the gallery to see the number of locked scenes, but that will spoil things for you if you do since thumbnails are darkened but still clearly visible.

I will say the game is a little rough around the edges and the translation isn't good at times, but I enjoyed my time with it and will check out his new update soon.
I liked the anser. Thank you, I'll give it a try.

May 13, 2018
Talk to Igor in the park, then get the 'persuader' in your room.
Is there a particular time you're supposed to talk to Igor? All I get is the "did you figure out how to get money/fuck you" conversation, and at no point is there ever anything but the watch or binoculars available on the computer.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
lol, it doesn't work like that, many players who are not interested in Ntr do not subscribe even though it has been said that X content is avoidable.

In my case, if a game has certain content that I'm not interested in, for example Ntr, and the dev says from the beginning that the game is going to have that content, I directly don't even bother following that game(I will only play the free pirated version :KEK: ), many players are not interested in spending money during " Let's say 6 months", so that 3 months of those are used to make content that is not to their liking, and IMPO I think that many players think that way today. (why spend money for 6 months to get half the content you like, if another dev can offer 6 months of content for the same money)
And let's not forget the complete character assassination.
It turns a well built character with personality into a mindless slut who's not worth the effort (even if it's avoidable the possibility is still there).
And that makes it impossible for most (if not all) vanilla/incest players to play any game with it (even if it was avoidable).
+ you know how ntr fans keep getting annoyed when people ask (is ntr avoidable) in thier game threads but it's ok for them to ask for ntr to be added in non ntr games.

Reactions: EJW

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
And let's not forget the complete character assassination.
It turns a well built character with personality into a mindless slut who's not worth the effort (even if it's avoidable the possibility is still there).
And that makes it impossible for most (if not all) vanilla/incest players to play any game with it (even if it was avoidable).
+ you know how ntr fans keep getting annoyed when people ask (is ntr avoidable) in thier game threads but it's ok for them to ask for ntr to be added in non ntr games.
Luckily there is more Harem games than NTR out there, but I'm not a fan of either but I'll choose Harem over NTR any day. As far as the (is NTR avoidable) goes I can see how it can get annoying for people like me who wants to know if its avoidable but than you keep reading comments and its all about a NTR war even tho we have the answer, I just would like to know if said game has a good story and if its worth playing the non NTR route.

RikyEveryday

Jan 30, 2021
Help..the watering of the plants thing, I have seen people comment that its in the backpack, I see that, click on it and some russian script comes up, but I have no way to use it on the plants. Clicked on the plants, some russian again ..no idea..now I get the same old comments about plants...how do I get past this.

Am I missing a plant. 3 in the living room, 1 in the hallway. cant water the plants in the sisters room

Edit...uggh, found it. another plant in the hallway. I am blind.
Could you tell exactly where are they?

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Luckily there is more Harem games than NTR out there, but I'm not a fan of either but I'll choose Harem over NTR any day. As far as the (is NTR avoidable) goes I can see how it can get annoying for people like me who wants to know if its avoidable but than you keep reading comments and its all about a NTR war even tho we have the answer, I just would like to know if said game has a good story and if its worth playing the non NTR route.
Well this should be the responsibility of the dev, to be transparent from the beginning of the project and clarify if he plans at any point in the future to add a certain fetish and if that fetish is going to be avoidable.
The majority of players hate when a dev just adds certain fetishes (ntr/bestiality/scat) out of the blue and expects people to just deal with it.
I'm not sure if I can mention other games here but that game's dev did the same thing and it didn't end well for him.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Could you tell exactly where are they?
There are two plants in the hallway. One on the wall, one on the dresser. Three in the living room, one behind the couch, one top right on a shelf and one on the left.

I missed the one on the wall in the hallway for the longest time...no idea why, just too much to look at I guess.

trismit

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone's got walkthrough for this?

I've played this a few years back and got stuck and don't know how to progress this story and hasn't touch it since then asking if anyone got a walkthrough i can follow.

MetalKnightZ12

Jul 18, 2021
How long do I need to keep cleaning the park?

Edit: Nvm, just speak to Mary in afternoon to change objective

Last edited:

Pebard

Jan 11, 2018
i'm stuck on christy path, on "buy social studies essay online.", there's some path that i don't see? or it's on next updates?

Reactions: unfunnyMan

RikyEveryday

Jan 30, 2021
I found it, there are actually two plants in the hallway. First one is plant on the dresser/cabinet on the right. Second one is missing it's image, you'll need to click to the left of the painting, above the first plant.
Thanks!!
There are two plants in the hallway. One on the wall, one on the dresser. Three in the living room, one behind the couch, one top right on a shelf and one on the left.

I missed the one on the wall in the hallway for the longest time...no idea why, just too much to look at I guess.
Thank you!

钱牧斋

Mar 13, 2022
I check the rule of "Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, this will often derail the discussion", sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: rtuo9

rtuo9

Aug 5, 2020
Please recommend some similar genre of games with a similar style of painting, thanks.

BTW, which country is the developer of this game? Some Russian lines are not translated into English, but two characters' sets pay homage to the American movie <Clerks>. It seems that these NSFW games are also very popular in Russia, and the developer of BBAS I played in depth, Aleksey90, is Russian.
Yeah, he is a russian artist

Reactions: 钱牧斋

gdfgdfgdg

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stuck with the Old School Uniform. I clicked on the pants on the bed but they were because I had to wash mine due to a scene in the kitchen. I can't find the uniform anywhere?

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes