钱牧斋

Mar 13, 2022
there's a memory leak that starts happening at a certain point and keeps making the game freeze all the time, I'm not sure exactly when or what's causing it, but apparently it doesn't happen to everyone, seeing how no one is talking about is here (glad I know it wasn't just me now) I guess the only way around it for now, is to re-play from the start and hope for the best, unless Texic investigates/fixes it
Yeah, I tried some methods to solve the problem, like rebooting the computer, extracting new zip file, sandboxie, they didn't work. Expect the developer to fix it.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Art are cool, but overall are not my cup tea.

Wish the author a good day and success in what he's currently doing beside this game, the effort are too good.

Reactions: Texic

qq22

Dec 18, 2019
Sorry I want to ask, how do you use gallery unlock file on MAC? Just bought a new computer and not familiar with it, Thanks.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, is there even a slight chance that anyone has a link to the Sweet F. Cake comic (not the game) that OP had mentioned in the devnotes? I can't find it for some reason.

Nevermind, it's apparently just that the comic's name is Sweet Fruitcake...oops.
It's cute, in case anyone is wondering.

Reactions: rtuo9

Feb 26, 2022
I think I am stuck at the "movie date"
I have the wine I found the DVD movie but I am getting "it is not the right time yet" (or something in that context).

Any help appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes