smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
I have no roses in the park at all, how do I get them? I know I mustn't use the minigame, but I have only this minigame and Igor who tells me to fuck off.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
How can I write a message to him myself? I have been stuck for weeks now.
and Mary has disappeared from the house except in bed at night. When I go to the bathroom in the morning, the dialogue says she is there, but I can't see her in the shower.

asfasf.jpg
NVM, fixed it by start a new save. go full Mary's first and then Christy's, no issued so far.

Last edited:

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Help..the watering of the plants thing, I have seen people comment that its in the backpack, I see that, click on it and some russian script comes up, but I have no way to use it on the plants. Clicked on the plants, some russian again ..no idea..now I get the same old comments about plants...how do I get past this.

Am I missing a plant. 3 in the living room, 1 in the hallway. cant water the plants in the sisters room

Edit...uggh, found it. another plant in the hallway. I am blind.
I'm only seeing 1 in hallway, 3 living room, where is the other plant in hall besides the one by corner of living room

please

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
I don't really recommend that you play, not at least until they optimize it well the game at a certain point gets very slow and becomes impossible to play even if you try with the recommendation that the game gives you to preload scenes it still keeps giving this annoying slowdown game, it literally freezes but if you have a lot, a lot of patience, play it, it's not bad, it's just too slow

Awedby

May 4, 2017
I've got like 20 save files on the mac, and it takes up 240MB, load screens take 30-60 seconds. What's up with that?

Reactions: Texic

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
I've got like 20 save files on the mac, and it takes up 240MB, load screens take 30-60 seconds. What's up with that?
Can u report it to devs discord?

And last version is have skip option for load screen - you can try it at settings. I think it will help.

Mac have problems time to time for any dev in renpy

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
I'm only seeing 1 in hallway, 3 living room, where is the other plant in hall besides the one by corner of living room

please
there are two on the halway, one is invisible, just left from the paining.

Can anyone tell me how get into Mom's room at night without waking her up?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Xanado

May 9, 2018
There are indeed a LOT of successful games with that 'niche' fetish, BUT the post I made was because I know people appreciate a story with consequences from choices rather than a linear story because not everyone here is a horny 14 year old like you and not a lot of people talk about NTR, specifically because of jackasses like you who just reply with facepalms and sarcastic posts when OPTIONAL NTR is SUGGESTED. Threads are made for dev and audiences to interact and suggest kiddo.
It was more a general poke at people who think their specific fetish should be in a game and not your fetish in general per see. And you assume a lot about others. ;)

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes