safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I started v0.8 with a clean install, and I'm playing survival mode. I am stuck in my room, I can't advance to the next day and I have done everything I could do (at least I think so). How do I advance to the next day? Is there a walkthrough?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Welp... After mary caughts the main character smelling her panties in the bathroom, the main character says he needs to go and fap to control himself. I do that and... nothing happens. It STILL says I need to fap. I've done that at every time of the day for 3 days (ingame) and still nothing. Can anyone help?

unfunnyMan

Oct 17, 2020
i'm stuck on christy path, on "buy social studies essay online.", there's some path that i don't see? or it's on next updates?
same here is there a way to refresh the online store? I can use developer tools.

update you can write this in the console if you can it fixes the glitch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KinkiePie100

Feb 29, 2020
Might just be my game but the language keeps swapping, and I can't seem to find the book for Christy but it doesn't say it's the end of her route. other than that AMAZING game

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
1683511444454.png
1683511444454.png
i do every story at0.8 but can't access at bedroom scene how can i trigger it??
or someone have full save for 0.8?? please !! help me bros!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Welp... After mary caughts the main character smelling her panties in the bathroom, the main character says he needs to go and fap to control himself. I do that and... nothing happens. It STILL says I need to fap. I've done that at every time of the day for 3 days (ingame) and still nothing. Can anyone help?
Don't actually fap, just click on the screen with the two women.

______

Replaying the game, did the plot got a little change? In the version I played the cop wants Mary and I assumed he was celibate. In this version the cop got a wife tho. So much trying to be sanctimonious with MC

钱牧斋

Mar 13, 2022
I don't know how to express. I save almost all the sex episode, and the game becomes more and more stuck in the late game, if I load an earlier save it will not be stuck.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I don't know how to express. I save almost all the sex episode, and the game becomes more and more stuck in the late game, if I load an earlier save it will not be stuck.
there's a memory leak that starts happening at a certain point and keeps making the game freeze all the time, I'm not sure exactly when or what's causing it, but apparently it doesn't happen to everyone, seeing how no one is talking about is here (glad I know it wasn't just me now) I guess the only way around it for now, is to re-play from the start and hope for the best, unless Texic investigates/fixes it

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
The scene in the dressing room with Mary and the scene at the restaurant bathroom do not work properly on Android. The Mary scene just has the background with no models until the scene is over and the bathroom scene goes to a gray checkered background until it's over.

bucketlitar

Aug 31, 2018
the last scene in the gallery doesnt work. every time i try to view it it just sends me in the game outside the house.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes