Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
The game has a lot of potential, although you have many games to look at and come up with good ideas to combine with your art

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Is this game animated and is it in a good state for gameplay or should i wait a bit?

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Ok, so, there's a lot of info now about the next update!
First, the next build of the game will probably have not only much less bugs, but a much more polished writing! Lastly, it will likely not recognize old save files and old players will have to start from the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually HOPE that this happens! Speaking as someone who has finished the game and replayed it enough to have a savefile for each scene myself, i know that it can be a pain to redo everything sometimes. but the fact that it was an extremely early alpha build must be considered too and it's practicaly inevitable to avoid rewriting and rebuilding it many times until it's finished. In a lot of cases rewriting is used as an excuse for milking or lack of creativity but in this case it clearly shows how Texic is compromised with the game's quality and i absolutely trust him to deliver a good update AND final product in the future

Seyhrow

Jan 2, 2022
I'm stuck with Bring Itcher and Mumbler a bouquet of roses . I can pick flowers in the park . 5 flowers will be enough Please help

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
nice game :) did he do any other games or is this his first? would love to play other titles from him :).

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I'm stuck with Bring Itcher and Mumbler a bouquet of roses . I can pick flowers in the park . 5 flowers will be enough Please help
Did you pick all of the flowers in the park? I know it says five but nothing will happen unless you have every flower. I ran into that issue too.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Am I the only one that the Android version takes out on the loading screen?
That screen loading animation is a pain.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes