brata

May 16, 2017
Where does this update end?
I've reached the point that the hint says to "Just field the flowers" and I do the t3 scene in the halloway
NVM , got it

I love the game but the lack of repeating scenes (like a CG section or being able to view scenes again is annoying) especially once an episode is done. if I want to see again the bedroom scene , it's impossible since she will never trigger the wine scene again.

Last edited:

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
Where does this update end?
I've reached the point that the hint says to "Just field the flowers" and I do the t3 scene in the halloway
NVM , got it

I love the game but the lack of repeating scenes (like a CG section or being able to view scenes again is annoying) especially once an episode is done. if I want to see again the bedroom scene , it's impossible since she will never trigger the wine scene again.
Whats the secret to getting the flowers? People say you gotta pick roses at the park but I see no button to do that or any red. Just the mini game button and the clean the park button.

Game definitely seems like a mess right now.

TChimera

Jan 24, 2021
Anyone know what to do at the stage where the objective says "What don't you understand, Donald? Just fields the flowers!" ?

Reactions: trumafioso

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
fix these game codes, I suffered a lot to do the translation, doing Russian language translation is not easy 1654347458823.png
1654347439246.png

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so mom ask you to get her phone, so you can finally enter her room, you do that and then now next say I should try searching mom room, but she never clean again, I talked to her every day at all times, tried given her wine every evening, but nothing unlock the door again

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I like the way this game starts off , but I am having issues with some of the language is not all English and some of the discussion I'm having isn't there at all, so half of the time I have no idea what is needed to be done or what I need to do next o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::unsure::unsure::unsure: I wish I could understand Russian language then I can follow the instructions on what to do :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I switched to the PC version so I could use Google Translate with the cam on my phone. Works pretty well.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes