DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Cant be played the game switches from English to Russian while on the English setting some conversations are back and forth between the two and the quest are as well.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Interesting project.
#Bookmark for later review: +Rls. mostly polished, good. | -Lack of fixed rel. circles/work discipline/prof. (?).

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
it says in the change log that its full English but its not there still Russian bits like whats going on with this game dose the dev even fix anything? also there is still missing dialogue like is the dev going to do anything about the game cos i seen so many people pointing things out but they still in the game

Last edited:

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
it says in the change log that its full English but its not there still Russian bits like whats going on with this game dose the dev even fix anything? also there is still missing dialogue like is the dev going to do anything about the game cos i seen so many people pointing things out but they still in the game
Why havent you learnt RU or UA in the meantime? A lot of the VN we consume are RU or UA originated (smirk)
I have learnt JAP (more or less) because of anime. So...

PS:Half Sarcastic

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Why havent you learnt RU or UA in the meantime? A lot of the VN we consume are RU or UA (smirk)

why cant the dev just fix thier game so its not messy broken game and okay you lernt jap good for you and your ponit is? and if i learn rus there will still be missing dialogue in game so it would be better the dev just fix it

Reactions: razfaz

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Why havent you learnt RU or UA in the meantime? A lot of the VN we consume are RU or UA originated (smirk)

also what will learning rus help with the error you get when you give 150 to her like im really trying to enjoy the game but the game is broken and mess like i hope you can se that

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
why cant the dev just fix thier game so its not messy broken game and okay you lernt jap good for you and your ponit is? and if i learn rus there will still be missing dialogue in game so it would be better the dev just fix it
First of all, don't take things too serious.

How ever. Regarding the game: Yap I do agree, it's not fully translated. So what?
You can be happy that the dev itself, or 3rd helpers had the will to translate.

There are thousends different languages in the world and countless dialects out there ("if" You may know),... not easy to handle. ;)

PS and again: food for thought and a bit sarcastic. Just image You alone, or with some friends EN speaking only, but willing to make games also for the asia market... um, yeah good luck.
(Asia market is waaay bigger then the west regarding VN by the way)

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
First of all, don't take things too serious.

How ever. Regarding the game: Yap I do agree, it's not fully translated. So what?
You can be happy that the dev itself, or 3rd helpers had the will to translate.

There are thousends different languages in the world and countless dialects out there ("if" You may know),... not easy to handle. ;)

PS and again: food for thought and a bit sarcastic
so what are you fine with being broken and messy and oh really is there different languages in world its not like i know that but why dose it say fully English when its not and why is it my job to translate a game im not dev so how is it my job if you going to have more then one languages then make sure it dont jump between them and also what about all the error like the game is mess like i dont know what else to tell like fine i can live with its not fully translated thats whatever but when its broken too and people pointing out that its broken then i dont undstand the dev dont say anything or on it as fasted as they can like what do you not undstand that i just want the dev fix thier broken game thats all im asking for is that to much or?:unsure:;)but it seems like it is to much to ask;):ROFLMAO:

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
so what are you fine with being broken and messy and oh really is there different languages in world its not like i know that but why dose it say fully English when its not and why is it my job to translate a game im not dev so how is it my job if you going to have more then one languages then make sure it dont jump between them and also what about all the error like the game is mess like i dont know what else to tell like fine i can live with its not fully translated thats whatever but when its broken too and people pointing out that its broken then i dont undstand the dev dont say anything or on it as fasted as they can like what do you not undstand that i just want the dev fix thier broken game thats all im asking for is that to much or?:unsure:;)but it seems like it is to much to ask;):ROFLMAO:
Massive wall of text, ergo, fk off troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: therealmrwolf

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Texic after I did a translation, posted it here, it is deleted, the first letters were in English, the rest of the text was for Brazilians, if you don't want other Brazilians to know the game, that's fine. I will no longer update the translation here on the forum , other adm accepts this type of post , but it seems that not here

Last edited:

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
If you are having issues with getting the clothes for Marina while Igor is cracking the safe then load a previous save prior to the event start and get olive oil from the kitchen. Then use it (by clicking it on the inventory) on Marina's door. This will prevent it from creaking and trigger the follow up correctly. Now restart the event normally and you should be able to continue properly.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes