zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Dev, this game is broken. Fix them pls.
it's really ok breaking mainly in the codes, 2 languages in the same file, it's bad for me to do translation, even more text that was not accepted in the program I had to do everything manually and remove text that the program had already taken

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
been progressing slowly, trying to work out the things i need to do. But now im stuck. the mom wants to watch noferatu, and told me to let her know when im ready, but i cant do that. it says i need 4 of something, but i cant figure out what that is. anyone know this part?

EDIT: never mind, i had to give her the flowers. no 4 involved at all, despite the number 4 being in the clue.

Oct 17, 2017
1654408795537.png in some scenes the dialogue will not load for me. happens on help lvl 2 and 3, and the first time you watch a movie with marina. and thats what ive found so far. anyone got any ideas? i am using the incest patch

vitormoreno

May 12, 2017
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1850812
View attachment 1850814
View attachment 1850815

Tradução com muita revisão de codigo para a versão : V0.4.25

PS: o jogo foi traduzido direto do russo , ou seja , erros de interpretação pode acontecer

com problemas no código , foi difícil fazer algumas tradução em uma delas era o nome do personagem

se o personagem estive com o nome de MC , e so ir na pasta tl/PortuguesBR e abri o arquivo MC e troca o nome MC por qualquer um
Onde devo jogar os arquivos ? estou levando erro

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i am stuck on wainting on Marina to go the bathrromm... nothing happens like she never goes (and she went before)

Limeek

May 23, 2022
Что делать если игра вылетает, 2 гб ОЗУ маловато, но можно ли еще оптимизировать под слабые устройства.
у меня ОС андроид samsung phone firm, series a 10 s

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
This patch was a joke. Trolling us to deal with bugs and russian text and in the end you realize there are just a few low quality short scenes.

3.20 star(s) 56 Votes