Vineet@123

Jun 10, 2022
IMG_20230705_112234.jpg this is happening with every scene or more like that. anybody can help? I already delete and again extract the file and its in the pc

And downloaded again try without mod or patch same thing happening

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaGuts

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Texic
Received a notification about a fix patch, on patreon page there is a post, and links to the public and patreon version.
But the link to the public version leads to... outdated version 0.8.0, and not a word about a fix patch for 0.8.7. :unsure:

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
Can someone please help me with the task of "cleaning the park"? I tried letting MC do it for a whole month or even tried leaving the park untidy for a long time after that and nothing happened.
Just ran into the same problem and only way I moved forward was to switch over to Christy's questline and get the doctor's visits done. Once that updated Mary's questline updated too.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Talk about not seeing past the fetish:rolleyes: Nobody really understands why this is a big deal The dev said he wasn't going to add it he added it anyway he polled his supporters about it they said no he added it anyway.
How is anyone supposed to trust what this dev says now?
I didn't know that. Lol. Too bad he didn't keep his word... Still, ntr is completely avoidable and i like this game... :cry:

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes