Jul 25, 2020
when I do this quest:
View attachment 2811337
I put the disc in and watched the movie with her but then she said this:

View attachment 2811338

and I can't get out of the room or do anything else @@@
View attachment 2811339
please help me
fuck that looks like a bug? Ngl some of he features are buggy. For example, I had already unlocked afternoon Help Level II but it wouldn't allow me to do it in game. Not sure if it's because my MC's relationship with Mary is high hence the game thinks I already can unlocked Help II or something else. I am just glad it's not game breaking like yours. Do you use any mod or patch btw? I didn't encounter that issue because I didn't use any mods or patches.

Jan 21, 2020
fuck that looks like a bug? Ngl some of he features are buggy. For example, I had already unlocked afternoon Help Level II but it wouldn't allow me to do it in game. Not sure if it's because my MC's relationship with Mary is high hence the game thinks I already can unlocked Help II or something else. I am just glad it's not game breaking like yours. Do you use any mod or patch btw? I didn't encounter that issue because I didn't use any mods or patches.
I used cheats on page 1:eek:

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
when I do this quest:
View attachment 2811337
I put the disc in and watched the movie with her but then she said this:

View attachment 2811338

and I can't get out of the room or do anything else @@@
View attachment 2811339
please help me
So I had that too, I had installed this chat mod before but didn't use it and still had this bug, it didn't go any further and many other scenes weren't triggered. I deleted the entire game and unpacked it again. I left out the cheat mod and it worked I had a few events to trigger and so I could play the story of the sister and the saleswoman before that wasn't with the mother, that's not how it works for me mom, don't even go there with her to watch the dvd xd

Reactions: Ggbro1967

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
im already stuck at the beggining, it tells you to go talk to ur mom to get the keys before opening the front door but she is nowehre to be found? every room is empty

bruhqe

Apr 21, 2023
im already stuck at the beggining, it tells you to go talk to ur mom to get the keys before opening the front door but she is nowehre to be found? every room is empty
did u click the door first and then asked mary ?

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I still can't figure out how to get back the drug spot from the hoodlums ?

Recapture your outlet in the corner of the store. I need a helper or handyman against the bully.

celeb 17

Sep 18, 2018
When's the new public update release? University class is near, wanna play at least before I get hella busy. tia!

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
The game is great but as stated before need a full bug sweep in both Windows and Android versions. Android version seems to bring Error has Occured page on every click in the house after completing all tasks of the 0.8.7 update.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Texic , are you on vacation, or too much free time?

"Bam, Bam, Bam". One update after the other, we're not used to such perverted motivation and "Mach-II" update speeds here!
Behave yourself or you may risk overwhelming many of us. *hrr*

/me like Your style and speed mucho.

+1 Patreon

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes