Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
guys what is "WIP"? there alot like hole and activate quest..... is there a way to unlock it?
It stands for "Work In Progress" and it is there to tell the player that the feature/content is not finished but will be expanded upon in future updates.

Reactions: Texic

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Once again, this is the save I have and am stuck where I am supposed to put in the disk but after watching the movie I am prompted to put in the disk again but can't. Anyone help?

Reactions: jed999

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
can anyone help for patreon version please? i really want to see costumes!
A costume for Mary can be chosen after the end of the story for this character. To do this, you need to talk to Mary in the morning, afternoon or evening. The costume will be highlighted with an asterisk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxtern

qweqweasd

Oct 4, 2017
A costume for Mary can be chosen after the end of the story for this character. To do this, you need to talk to Mary in the morning, afternoon or evening. The costume will be highlighted with an asterisk.
I already finished Mary story and all events. Still i am not able to change costume...

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I already finished Mary story and all events. Still i am not able to change costume...
So you are using the public version of the game. In the "About" section of my Patreon page, there are two links, one for the paid version and one for the free version of the game.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: maxtern and parakep

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As I said, NTR is not inscribed in any way in the plot of the game.
Yes. You understood everything correctly.
All optional scenes are non-story.
Does that mean that even if you see them, the story continues as if they never happened? Without affecting the behavior of the LIs, the MC, or their relationship in any way, and without there ever being any kind of clue that this could have happened? It's not that I have any intention of seeing them, it's simply curiosity.

Reactions: Texic
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes