gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I take it that I would have to buy the game in order to see the text messages translated from Russian and have a clue what is going on...

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Can we fuck mommy ?
she was the main girl of the game for a good while. the main plot and her plot were one and the same(which was also why i absolutely loved it). not sure how it is currently because i stopped playing the game and decided to wait for its completion after the milf's plotline was finished and you had to go with the other girls to proceed the story

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Netorare aficionados go to sizable lengths to enforce their waste
As a self proclaimed Netorare aficionado, I despise when authors of vanilla games add optional NTR, when there was no original warning, or if it had been stated it wouldn't ever happen.
It pisses off the original fanbase. (Which usually makes them invade NTR threads)

And it's optional, so it's crap Netorare anyway.
Optional NTR when you have to fight to avoid your girl from being stolen is mint. But a couple of throw away scenes is garbage that doesn't matter to us.

• Wow
Reactions: slashslayer

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Made an incest patch.
version: [v1.0.5b]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Where do i find the third hairpin i have those fromm the bathroom and fron mc Computer desk but cannot find the third hairpin Help please

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
ngl Chapter 5 was kinda annoying. getting cock blocked by James, "breaking up" with susan and *saving the fucking cop* are not choices i would have made if i had them

Last edited:
Reactions: F1forhalp

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Wheres the NTR???? Im almost at the end, saw non NTR at all..... somebody posted that you suppose to lose some battle????

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Wheres the NTR???? Im almost at the end, saw non NTR at all..... somebody posted that you suppose to lose some battle????
I believe when the cop is coming onto Mary, instead of intervening, you just sit & watch. MC'll intervene regardless a short while later. It's barely NTR, imo.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes