Aug 27, 2022
I think that I posted a request. DK if i did successfully pls sb check or like to get a heros attention
I bet there is a bug thats why no one is posting the leak. Not worth the investment now.

EDIT:

enjoy this preview for now, until public version arrives (Which I got from )

mp.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: BluexRexy

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
So, the patch needs to be updated for every new game version? Is the person who makes it pretty on the ball with it?

I was gonna buy the latest version tonight for something new to try out, but there's really no point in doing that if there's no patch...

z0olander

Jun 26, 2022
So, the patch needs to be updated for every new game version? Is the person who makes it pretty on the ball with it?

I was gonna buy the latest version tonight for something new to try out, but there's really no point in doing that if there's no patch...
According to Texic, there is an user, not from his staff, that is working on the patch now. So far there are no bugs which is nice. However the incest element is missing from the whole story so it's kind of weird to play it. So yeah, I'll wait for the patch too. Would be nice if you give it a try and support his work on Patreon.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
According to Texic, there is an user, not from his staff, that is working on the patch now. So far there are no bugs which is nice. However the incest element is missing from the whole story so it's kind of weird to play it. So yeah, I'll wait for the patch too. Would be nice if you give it a try and support his work on Patreon.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I do want to give it a try because the art is appealing, and it looks like there's a good amount of content with the mom. The preview posted a few posts back looked like mom content and that made me think I should just throw some money at the project to get the latest version.

The incest is the main appeal here, and without a patch I might as well just play the version that's already posted here. If I really liked the game, I'd still be okay throwing something at the dev, but it won't be $10 like I would have to spend to get the new version.

Not sure I'd even want to sub to anything that is going to have "patch" issues for the rest of the game's life. I understand that Patreon is dogshit and that's why I much rather support people on Subscribestar, but there's no reason why you can't get the patch issue worked out for your clearly incest themed game while still being on Patreon. Tons of devs manage to do it.

Reactions: slashslayer
3.20 star(s) 56 Votes