Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
will its a fun game and all bout wish it would let u get done with your own saved game with out having to start all over again what sucks u should let ppl get done with there saved game with out having to start a new game and there is a issue as well with in the game to when going on the desktop will not let u go bk

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAlmightyPotato

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, that was a good game. I dont know why people said it's buggy, the only bug i found is shower bug, just ignore and dont visit the shower until you unlock lvl 2 shower and you're good to go

Reactions: slashslayer

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
All technical support is provided only for PC and Mac.
If you have errors in the Android version, it's sad, but we fix them last of all.
Old saves in 0.5 do not work, but you can start the game immediately with version 0.5. Reason: this is a new original build.
In the new build, we fixed most of the fatal bugs and glitches with the schedule of the day.
We had a choice: either continue to create an INFINITE number of "crutches", multiplying the number of errors, and then the saves would work; or write a new, clean build, with a minimum of flaws, but will delete the old saves.

I remind you, the game is in development. There are only two of us. You can always support us for a Patron, and when we have at least $2,000 a month, we will be able to hire 1 more programmer who will only be engaged in catching bugs, including the Android version :)
Next time I will not publish the android version so that you play the correct PC or Mac version, almost without errors :)

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Wow, that was a good game. I dont know why people said it's buggy, the only bug i found is shower bug, just ignore and dont visit the shower until you unlock lvl 2 shower and you're good to go
cos its pretty buggy i was giv her 150 she need and oh wait i have give her again and i cant even more on and some of the texts are in rus so yes its pretty buggy

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
All technical support is provided only for PC and Mac.
If you have errors in the Android version, it's sad, but we fix them last of all.
Old saves in 0.5 do not work, but you can start the game immediately with version 0.5. Reason: this is a new original build.
In the new build, we fixed most of the fatal bugs and glitches with the schedule of the day.
We had a choice: either continue to create an INFINITE number of "crutches", multiplying the number of errors, and then the saves would work; or write a new, clean build, with a minimum of flaws, but will delete the old saves.

I remind you, the game is in development. There are only two of us. You can always support us for a Patron, and when we have at least $2,000 a month, we will be able to hire 1 more programmer who will only be engaged in catching bugs, including the Android version :)
Next time I will not publish the android version so that you play the correct PC or Mac version, almost without errors :)
you guys are awesome, i hope you keep up this motivation

also i dont mind that you guys prioritize fixing the game instead of making the old saves compatible, that's completely understandable

Reactions: FrankF010
3.20 star(s) 56 Votes