Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Is not all that I wanted to explain, I was telling you how that teasing can make people confused and wary of future updates or make them lose a bit of interest in the game even if they know what you said before in a post or your clear example now.
Is kinda late here so I will blame my sleepy head :ROFLMAO:

on a side note and out of curiosity, what game is the banner on your Patreon page?:unsure:
Sweet F. Cake
My first game.
A comedy echi based on my comics. Laughter, tears and love are provided for you.:D

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok redownloaded new version extracted and still no start up i have started a bunch of my other renpy games they start up just fine just this one doesnt seem to startup anyone else have a clue what might be going on why this one isnt starting up

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Hello. Do you have plans to make it compatible with Android? Or will you only do it for PC? :)

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Still got tickets after they went to see the show. Game still has bugs at the end. Mary invisible in the shower and on the couch in the evenings.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sweet F. Cake
Ey just played the routes of Alice, kate, Matilda, and Lisa bad ending (the mc suicided xd)
Is possible to have an ending with the teacher or the other 2 side girls?

(Btw dunno if I played the extended version but there was one sex scene for each li in the game I played, I think that is supposed to be the extended version?)

(Did like this game a lot, even though it doesn't have sex scenes at all, the story and romance make up for it.)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes