Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way to access the script in this game? Would like to be given the chance rewrite the dialogue somewhat. The english in this game is honestly quite broken.
You can but you'll need to use UnRen to extract the RPA files and then you'll need to convert any rpyc files into rpy (also with UnRen) then you can mess about with the scripts to your hearts content

Reactions: Leo06

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get past the Igor locker hack scene? Coz when Mery and Christie return back from the theatre show and the MC has to leave his pants in the wash and be naked to stall time for Igor, then after convincing Mery to go to the shower and then MC going back to Mery's room where Igor is to retrieve her clothes....it shows up a previous scene of 'CREAK'! noise and Mery shows up whereas she shouldn't be there and I am left hanging in the game! Can anyone please guide me what to do??

Reactions: dosrando

seanc8911

Dec 31, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get past the Igor locker hack scene? Coz when Mery and Christie return back from the theatre show and the MC has to leave his pants in the wash and be naked to stall time for Igor, then after convincing Mery to go to the shower and then MC going back to Mery's room where Igor is to retrieve her clothes....it shows up a previous scene of 'CREAK'! noise and Mery shows up whereas she shouldn't be there and I am left hanging in the game! Can anyone please guide me what to do??
I'm getting this same issue too :(

• Angry
Reactions: tony3000
Mar 10, 2022
It's a shame when a game is ridden with bugs, because this has a lot of thought and effort squeezed into it. Played this back in the 0.2 update, but seems like the same speed when clicked on stuff related issues are still unresolved on top of other NPC missing stuff. Meh, I would dedicate, first and foremost, most of the development time to patch the ugly code holes then focus on the content. If it weren't for the annoying bugs, I would've replayed this twice, but at the current stage - I won't.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Whelp, my game is bugged again. This time when mother and sister come back home while friend is in mother's room working on the safe. I have to retrieve her clothes but everytime I enter the room a different scene starts up -.-

Anyone have a save?

Reactions: kinghell

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
ive got full saves for 0.4b3 but no idea how to post. anyone with a link to some info to help? ill return the favor

casco95

Nov 25, 2020
Estoy teniendo este mismo problema también:(
[/CITA]
a mi me pasa lo mismo, y lo que hice fue regresar a la cocina un par de veces por el aceite ,luego accedía al inventario y lo colocaba en la puerta y me funciono seguí progresando en la historia , espero sirva, suerte.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
i have no idea how to read this but I guess it means that I've finished everything for now
and i must say, man, what a GREAT game. i absolutely can not believe Texic abandoned this project for so much time and im extremely glad that he came back
1650210709020.png

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I can't get past the beginning, it tells me to ask about the locked door in the evening, but at evening I can only watch TV with her, there's no ask option.

stuperprv

Mar 5, 2020
I can't get past the beginning, it tells me to ask about the locked door in the evening, but at evening I can only watch TV with her, there's no ask option.
Pick the lock when she's not there. I believe in the morning or afternoon. Open inventory and click on the lockpick. The door will change color to white.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes