Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Im stuck on that part where i have to ask these mofos in front of the shop for tickets and all they do is repeat their line and conversation ends
You need to get the bat from your room first to make a deal with them. I'm stuck after that, i get the roses and text says "WIP".

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
save game 100%

Last edited:

Loyalbox52

May 6, 2022
So when i first start out the game, I notice you can go up to the bathroom and you will be greeted with 1651821157355.png

Now later game once you have to search the rooms if anyone is around you will forcefully unlock the bathroom taking away these options. I've played through this maybe 3 times and the end result is the same. (Yes, I understand it says in Development. But this is for later development i thought i'd bring this up.)

Reactions: slashslayer

Loyalbox52

May 6, 2022
After a certain part in the Story specifically after the Theatre. Mary starts to disappear and not show up on the couch in the Evening. Does she go somewhere in specific? all i know is when it turns night she is in bed. 1651822025168.png

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
So when i first start out the game, I notice you can go up to the bathroom and you will be greeted with View attachment 1795659

Now later game once you have to search the rooms if anyone is around you will forcefully unlock the bathroom taking away these options. I've played through this maybe 3 times and the end result is the same. (Yes, I understand it says in Development. But this is for later development i thought i'd bring this up.)
probably texic will add a new stage in the relationship where you have to choose one of the first two to eventually be able to enter the bathroom with her. i assume that currently he just skipped it and the player can just go straight to the bathroom

Reactions: Texic

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I have saved the game as i can't seem to get the flowers to the girl.

i'll wait for the next update.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
bro does anyone know how to solve the problem of some games that any place you click keeps opening the patreon page directly without letting you play :eek:

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone have a download link for this game without a problem starting the game and any corner that clicks go straight to patreon page :FacePalm:

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes