slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Ok, everything new in update 0.4.6 finished and now it's confirmed what i already knew: i love this game(i even currently have 3 versions of it downloaded just to be sure!). i'm truly invested in the characters and was extremely interested in seeing how the story was developing after the end of the last update. it's something that i slightly forgot in the last update because it was just rewriting but seeing new developments to the story like this is phenomenal. i'm completely excited to see MC's battle of wits against *spoiler* and *spoiler*

just one note, Texic. please, try to look forward to put sex as optional as possible. this would please both players like me, who are much more interested in the story and only into Maryna sexually and romantically, as well as players who only play it for sex and want it with as many girls as possible and as soon as possible. having two sex scenes with Cat adding nothing to the story was really bothersome

that's all, thanks
1655487783088.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Texic

yartsubs

Jun 5, 2021
anyone knows how to get her drunk? basically done with the story, I've already oiled her door but whenever I enter her room and interact with her it just says she's a light sleeper and needs to be drunk, I can't seem to use the red wine item and the only option in the evening with her is to watch a film and have sex, it shows that wine is being drunk but she's not really getting drunk and always says that we need to get her drunk since she;s a light sleeper. s1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: z0olander

mario cassana

Jun 8, 2019
View attachment 1633287

Overview:
Milf's Plaza is a non-linear story about a young adventurer from a big city. The main character, full of ambition and thirsty for thrills, is ready to break bad, just to find his place under the sun.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: Texic
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(0.4.5OB): GDrive - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(0.4.5OB): GDrive - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 895438 View attachment 895439 View attachment 895440 View attachment 895441 View attachment 895442
1655491682489.png saben algo de esto gracias

yopayale

May 17, 2019
why isn't the game translated to english completly?
too much still in russian, even when english is chosen
You can use google translate on your phone .. click the camera button and hover over the russian script and it will show you the english on camera live! However this will utilize your other hand so you will have to let go of your joystick.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I mean to say that I wanted to know how to alter the dialogue, and fix it myself. The usual ways aren't working for me on this game.
i used renpy and went through all the text line by line and deleted all the russian from it then played it through it

Reactions: Jack-ish

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh so the get flowers bugs is buged as hell I got a bouquet and 5 flowers and 756 "product" now still says WIP if I try to talk to them, and I can't seem to find any way to click on flowers then talk so yeah stuck sigh.

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh so the get flowers bugs is buged as hell I got a bouquet and 5 flowers and 756 "product" now still says WIP if I try to talk to them, and I can't seem to find any way to click on flowers then talk so yeah stuck sigh.
There are actually roses all over the ground in the park during the day, you have to pick all of them. The flowers you find during the game dont work

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
After i got that steal panties mission, shes never in the bathroom in the morning! wtf, i skipped like 2 weeks and shes flashing her butt in the kitchen... Is there some schedule she follows?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes