• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happens if I keep lying to the night stalker that I don't have any money?
Exactly how much money does he owe?
All she asks for is a $20, what is that interest?
Another typical game in which the MC owes money and we never know how much?
They should just add a money cheat, problem solved.

Qwmz

Nov 9, 2021
Please help me, I have problems with the quest, I need to buy a dress with Maria, I click on the clothes shop on the map itself, it just simply doesn’t click, I play from Android, is this a bug in the game or am I doing something wrong?

xerofaith

May 13, 2018
Having two problems. Can't get the lady to drink wine again after the first time. Also, Igor is missing and MC is stuck cleaning the park. Three suggestions, make a leaf blower for sale at the store to cut down on time it takes to clean the park. Have some way to blackmail the cop to keep him off your back. Supply drugs to jay and bob wanna be's and have them sell for you and get a cut of profits.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
hey, the game kinda stopped on "hurry igor" task, is this is the end of this version ?
Hi,
same problem, don't what to do. Each time i go to mom's room, she opened the door and i couldn't see Igor.
Bye

Edit : i load a previous game and it works this time. I've found mom in the kitchen and the story continues. A bug perhaps ?

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterSai
3.30 star(s) 50 Votes