Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I need to give flowers to Itcher & Mumbler but all is says is WIP, but it seems, from reading the thread, the game continues after that. How do I progress?
Its the red flowers in the ground, not the ones from minigame.

Reactions: Samhill

SpiderMoose

Jul 4, 2020
not sure how to transfer Igor the money? I have well over 150 and no option to talk to Marie.

edit: had to start over and it worked. may have somehow progressed too far ahead

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
When you first talk to Igor in the park I didn't help him rake the leaves. Is this going to block off content for me? should I reset, or does he just have a different dialogue?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've completed the story so far, but every time I go into her room at night it says she's a light sleeper and I need to give her wine. I have red wine, but I can't seem to find the option to give it to her. It won't let me give her the red wine via my inventory either. What am I missing?

Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Texic, I'm a long time fan of your art. This game from you is a surprise, but a welcome one. Godspeed!

asdbaby

Aug 13, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/events/ep2/kitchen_mother_money_igor_ep2.rpy", line 74, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'Bedroom'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
MilfsPlaza 0.4.6(PD)
Wed Jun 22 05:52:39 2022

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes