Oct 9, 2017
Well, Mommy already gives him the pleasure THE PRETEND PUTTING SOME OINTMENT (HANDJOB!!!) / THE HELPING SON (PUSSYRUB) / THE NOT KNOWING BLOWJOB / THE MASSAGE SUNBLOCK (ASSCHEEK!!!) / NAUGHTY SLEEPING / THE BLIND SUNBLOCK OIL (BOOBIES!!!) what else is missing?????? let me think !!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
For those who swore version 1 Joey finds in the bed of Linda a dildo then Linda finds Joey with Gina and when she scolds Joey in the kitchen, she throws a clue about her sexual frustration.
when he asks Joey to apply the bronzer, the conversation they have tells him that he is the man of the house, it can be a clue to his attraction to him.
when he finds him in the room naked in the kitchen, he tells him about Joey's sex needs and tells him how big he is
In you come down.
When she talks to Kelly, she tells him about her sexual frustration with her husband and Kelly tells him that he thugs one of his friends (from Joey)
but she tells him that he can't get out of his mind and that he dreams of a special scene (from Gina and Joey) also the night he saw him naked.
All these events explain Linda's sexual frustration and that she begins to have an attraction to Joey do not seem to me random events as I have read without mentioning the scenes that omitted as the dildo would like me a scene and that made the night in which He saw Joey naked or what he did after Joey left her alone when she was naked or that she was doing it in Verification 1 at 12 PM that we couldn't find her in the house.
questions that will be forgotten because the step that we are going can no longer be answered. Sorry for the text but it is my humble opinion and as you always read the game carefully, it becomes more interesting at every step.
Thanks milftoon

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
For those who swore version 1 Joey finds in the bed of Linda a dildo then Linda finds Joey with Gina and when she scolds Joey in the kitchen, she throws a clue about her sexual frustration.
when he asks Joey to apply the bronzer, the conversation they have tells him that he is the man of the house, it can be a clue to his attraction to him.
when he finds him in the room naked in the kitchen, he tells him about Joey's sex needs and tells him how big he is
In you come down.
When she talks to Kelly, she tells him about her sexual frustration with her husband and Kelly tells him that he thugs one of his friends (from Joey)
but she tells him that he can't get out of his mind and that he dreams of a special scene (from Gina and Joey) also the night he saw him naked.
All these events explain Linda's sexual frustration and that she begins to have an attraction to Joey do not seem to me random events as I have read without mentioning the scenes that omitted as the dildo would like me a scene and that made the night in which He saw Joey naked or what he did after Joey left her alone when she was naked or that she was doing it in Verification 1 at 12 AM that we couldn't find her in the house.
questions that will be forgotten because the step that we are going can no longer be answered. Sorry for the text but it is my humble opinion and as you always read the game carefully, it becomes more interesting at every step.
Thanks milftoon
You know that there are simple explanations for your Opinion btw Linda haven't sexed in the long years after Linda and her husband started too cold of their marriage after what Linda did in which her hormones becoming to build up and that's why after Linda saw DICK!!!! so many years and it's also bigger than her husband :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: its psychological that relationship if your opposite partner has/have an attraction to some certain people that means that she/he thinks that your relationship is not that stronger enough to contain her/him to her/him desire's just like this one but in real life without knowing some people are like this even family members so its not that there weren't detailed cases like this they don't want to give some precise information so that's why psychologist interview them personally if they're really true cases so in short to my nonsense and irrational opinion

the reason LINDA is attracted to JOEY(my buddy) is her HORMONES that kicks in and the sexless in years after what she did to her husband nahhahahahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
You know that there are simple explanations for your Opinion btw Linda haven't sexed in the long years after Linda and her husband started too cold of their marriage after what Linda did in which her hormones becoming to build up and that's why after Linda saw DICK!!!! so many years and it's also bigger than her husband :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: its psychological that relationship if your opposite partner has/have an attraction to some certain people that means that she/he thinks that your relationship is not that stronger enough to contain her/him to her/him desire's just like this one but in real life without knowing some people are like this even family members so its not that there weren't detailed cases like this they don't want to give some precise information so that's why psychologist interview them personally if they're really true cases so in short to my nonsense and irrational opinion

the reason LINDA is attracted to JOEY(my buddy) is her HORMONES that kicks in and the sexless in years after what she did to her husband nahhahahahah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You are very right, proof of this is Linda's infidelity in Gloria's house has been without sex for a long time that she can't stand it anymore haha:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:(y)

ementalex

Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys, I have a problem about the game. I downloaded it yesterday on my pc and I couldn't start it. I open it and then it just blinks black and then closes. I saw solutions for the same problem others players had, but it didn't work. I tried running in every compatibility mode. Running as administrator. I don't have antivirus. I even downgraded to windows 7 ultimate from windows 10. Can someone help?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
If you are having difficulty progressing please post it here or on our forum or on Patreon.

If you like our work , please support us. Every little bit helps
just wanna say great fucking game but we badly need REPLY verb and more granny action... cant let the creampies go to waste

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes