Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
The game really took a downturn when you see that the housemilf masturbated to lewd thoughts of her son (MC).
Doesn't make sense at all due to the sudden change about her thoughts on the whole mother-son situations in earlier scenes..

They could've extended the story with the housemilf a bit further by making more scenes, each gradually making her more aware of her son's (MC) actions being intentionally sexual towards her. Instead of that, they made her sexually attracted to her son within 3 scenes of unintentional "rubbing" or "touching" from both sides.
I would've preferred if they stayed with the innocent unawareness on her side by her son's actions for a little longer, or at least more gradually made her more aware of the situation by making more scenes instead of going from nothing to suddenly craving to have sex with her son (MC).

Reactions: Valila

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
The game really took a downturn when you see that the housemilf masturbated to lewd thoughts of her son (MC).
Doesn't make sense at all due to the sudden change about her thoughts on the whole mother-son situations in earlier scenes..

They could've extended the story with the housemilf a bit further by making more scenes, each gradually making her more aware of her son's (MC) actions being intentionally sexual towards her. Instead of that, they made her sexually attracted to her son within 3 scenes of unintentional "rubbing" or "touching" from both sides.
I would've preferred if they stayed with the innocent unawareness of her son's actions for a little longer, or at least more gradually made her aware of the situation by making more scenes instead of going from nothing to suddenly craving to have sex with her son (MC).
so why do you think they've made such decision? maybe because a lot of people wanted Joe to have fun with her? I guess majority of them did not read even the text =D

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
so why do you think they've made such decision? maybe because a lot of people wanted Joe to have fun with her? I guess majority of them did not read even the text =D
I can't tell you wrong on that. Since most people did want it indeed.
But the sudden change doesn't make sense, and it sort of ruins the experience and immersion while playing the story.
I am only defending my opinion as many choose to go against it. But it would've made sense extending it a bit further but not on the same low teasing level they went with through multiple earlier scenes, but rather making the scenes more sexual and aware through out a few more versions of playing the game instead of going 0 to a 100 due to the requests of the fans.. The story has to look good too in order for newer fans to feel like it's a game worth playing.

Waiting for content as someone like us, that has played the same scenes over and over again is an entirely different thing than someone that just bought the game and just started playing it, having to make sense of such a sudden change of character as a mother to a son while playing the game as a new player. It really doesn't look good at all in my opinion.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
friends I inform you the game is almost over and is probably already in its testing phase.
stay tuned for patreon and this forum.
I recommend patience.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes