Jan 12, 2019
This shitty release version structure is so depressing that I can't even be bothered to rip the game assets from it.
Full updated CG pack WHEN?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
how to start from the first game?

Note : the game start after version 0.14
Note 2 : I download version 0.20

Last edited:

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
No sex scene with Linda just rubbing :mad:
Em... yeah. This was clear from the polls on Patreon. Everyone knew that there will not be penetration

how to start from the first game?
You need Part 1 - Version 0.14 to play the game from the start as the game is split into 2 parts

%appdata%\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+\Savegames
Thank you. If this doesn't work , check on Patreon as we are posting saves right before the end of the previous version. This was suggested by a cool guy in this forum ^_^

Someone share Android port of this game please...
We are thinking on working on one but it requires time so currently unless a few patreons or milftoon members ask for it... we can't do it.

Reactions: allintine

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone put some pictures of scenes with the mother of this version? Using the spoiler tag.

D

Deleted member 386829

The story progression was top notch. Very good buildup, which will hopefully culminate in sex soon...

The animations and art were also very good, about as good an update as you could have without actual sex

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this update wasnt big has usual but somehow was slightly decent, i felt like the art on the scenes were made a bit in a rush.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
New character probably means it will be a while before actual sex with the house milf. These games often introduce new characters just to put off sex with characters that people have been waiting for. I'll probably wait for the update after next.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Won't lie. Was expecting a bit more, but well, :) I won't complain. Anyone knows when the next update about her is scheduled ?

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes