Mar 12, 2018
When I give Alicia the flowers nice guy option the scene at Jason's house on the bed gets stuck and game does not progress. Anyone else have this issue?

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
How unkind game it is

1. When i downloaded this game first, idont even know there are 3 versions, and no explanation about how seperated. like how the story going on, are there 3 story or just 1 or not. I am just so confused about how the fk is going on.

2. When i noticed the hecking tiny thing that 'spoiler : parts 1&2' so that i can barely download part 1 and 2.
Totally, they are bullshits, how the fk i can skip these bullshit conversations? and why the numbers are so trembling?

3. SO SO SO SO UNCOMFY TO PLAY GAME(ENTIRE PARTS) I mean, SO CROWDED WAYS TO CONTINUE THE STORY, am i in exam or something? And, even u can display the ways to 'control volume and cheat' in game, you didn't

4. So hard to notice 'clickable object', Every single screen is so messy.

5. Second line of walkthrough(0.30), it says 'go to gym' but i can't go gym cuz JOEY DONT WANTS TO or something. I just playing about 30 min, after i met up with blonde bitch, i cant continue the story. i still donno what the prob is.

6. Finally, part 1&2 are abandoned? To me, 1&2 feels like bug chunk.
1:if you read the op you would know about part 1 and 2

2: there is no skip for this game

3: there are no cheats and as stated by the dev part 3 is what should be reviewed because part 1 and 2 have some issues with gameplay that have been fixed

4:not sure what you mean because it's based on older point and click styles, doesn't seem messy at all especially if you are using a walkthrough

5: not sure we would need more info if it is a glitch

6: Part 1 and 2 are the first parts of the story they aren't abandoned just finished

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When I give Alicia the flowers nice guy option the scene at Jason's house on the bed gets stuck and game does not progress. Anyone else have this issue?
Maybe we will have to wait for the next update for the fix and continuation
This is already fixed in the recent update on Patreon (about a 10 days ago) along with a few other modifications (text speed adjust buttons )

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So let me get this straight. That dominant thing is Jey being scam toward Linda right? Jesus, dude never was strong in his mind, but in this update, he is literally trash and discourages any
discourages desire for Linda scenes. How dares he treat precious Mom like?! Fuck off Joey! Hope Linda cock blocks him till his balls get blue and he learns how to behave.:mad::mad::mad:

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes