El09

Apr 15, 2017
Is there a keyboard shortcut for skipping dialogue. I know you can skips scenes with ESC but it doesnt work with dialogues.....

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
I got stuck at the scene with Alicia on the nice route, Tried to start from the suggested save in the school but still no luck but I got curious and loaded the last save from version 29 at the end and played through and did not save this time and it was able to go through with the event. Kinda speed ran through the stuff so if you really want to get through you might try doing it the way I did.

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I don't know if there is someone else who thinks like me but Part 1 is my favorite.

I like the design philosophy that it had.
I didn't find the grinding that time consuming.
And I liked the rng. For example Gloria's calls, it makes sense for her character. (I'm not saying that I liked to waste my time, I'm saying that the problem was the unskippable text).
Etcetera.

About the design philosophy I mean what they were trying to accomplish.
The sense of a living world.
(I'm not talking about realism). I'm talking about the feeling of an evolving world with each update, with new things, new stats caps, and most importantly new permanent events set on special days and times.

This is a thing that is not entirely on Part 2 and Part 3 because the new design philosophy that feels more linear.
I don't feel like I'm playing in another world, In each update I feel like I'm playing the new comic of Milftoon Drama.
("What's going to happen next?").

At the end, Part 1 is still a linear game. But the thing is that it didn't feel like that even when it is. For me.

What do you think?
I liked those animations, characters as well, i had some ideas for it, but our programemr asked to stop these ideas because it was hard to program in after a time.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for being absent for a few days guys. The fix for 0.30 (looping bug) and a few modifications/additions/adjustments are now on Patreon

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Is there any way to zoom out , you could do it on flash , to see whats outside the gameplay area.
Let's say theres a walpaper and then theres a rectancle on the midle of it , the sides are invisible.. i want to know if there is a way to see those sides. edit the file , or some other way?

also there are animations missing on version 0.30b. like when on part 1 you cumshot the mom in the mouth. theres only the cum in the mouth scene.

also theres other scenes missing, but i'm sure they will be added later on.

really just wish the creator would show the females feet. me and a friend really enjoy the game , but there's only 2 scenes where there's feet during sex.
well at least they exist , better than nothing.
comics had the same problem... i get it 70% of the world doesn't care about it. but it does exist. and would perhaps get you more patreons.

zztopess

Jun 26, 2020
Guys, please help.
In the latest version of the game, the day of the week and time are not shown, and the gallery does not open as the game progresses. I use the save from the header, but it didn't solve the problem.
Have any of you ever experienced this? how can these problems be solved?

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Guys, please help.
In the latest version of the game, the day of the week and time are not shown, and the gallery does not open as the game progresses. I use the save from the header, but it didn't solve the problem.
Have any of you ever experienced this? how can these problems be solved?
1. In Part 3 (latest versions) - The Time management has been removed to make it easier for players
2. If you use a Part 1 or Part 2 save in Part 3 it will crash.
3. Part 1 and Part 2 are stand alone parts. You shouldn't mix their saves as each part is saving on a different location anyway.
4. The Gallery is always open. Scenes do not unlock but instead we are adding old scenes in the Gallery as the game is progressing. If you want to replay older scenes then you need to save before each scene (unlimited number of saves is available) and load from that part.

I noticed on milftoon 2 the gallery images don't move.
Yes. They only move in Part 3.

Reactions: zztopess
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes