• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
The summer memories seems to be interesting, do you have a link to see sex in it? I only see Youtube videos.
My game : Mega
This is a child game , but it was my first test. Now i am programming a game like Empire earth , almost done(all graphics are done on first level). But i need to put the story in it:)
Here is all sex scenes in the game:

There will be a big content dlc next month.

nationfa

Jun 1, 2020
It is not a SCENE REPLAY but a Gallery. A Gallery is for showing art not plot and hence it will not show any parts of the story/plot or dialogs. It will only show the animations/graphics/art.
If you want to see the scenes then you have to reach that part , SAVE and replay it as much as you like. You have an infinite amount of Save slots so you can save before each scene that you like.
Its still a bad feature of the game because the save system doesn't clearly show what is about to happen so its hard to look back and see what is about to happen. But thats just my opinion but a good game overall.

Kaizer219

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys love the game btw,

Having problem in the clinic with alice get kidnapped and all, cant seem to get the interaction where joey changes the clinic report. Just says "why would i change the document" after i drag it to the pen

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
How can I play part 2 of this game? I'm asking because I didn't ended that part and I don't want to start part 3 without knowing what happened previously.

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know if there is someone else who thinks like me but Part 1 is my favorite.

I like the design philosophy that it had.
I didn't find the grinding that time consuming.
And I liked the rng. For example Gloria's calls, it makes sense for her character. (I'm not saying that I liked to waste my time, I'm saying that the problem was the unskippable text).
Etcetera.

About the design philosophy I mean what they were trying to accomplish.
The sense of a living world.
(I'm not talking about realism). I'm talking about the feeling of an evolving world with each update, with new things, new stats caps, and most importantly new permanent events set on special days and times.

This is a thing that is not entirely on Part 2 and Part 3 because the new design philosophy that feels more linear.
I don't feel like I'm playing in another world, In each update I feel like I'm playing the new comic of Milftoon Drama.
("What's going to happen next?").

At the end, Part 1 is still a linear game. But the thing is that it didn't feel like that even when it is. For me.

What do you think?

Reactions: Ruvu

XXII

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder if a threesome is planned in the future. I see no mention of it. My bet is Linda-Gloria threesome is the best thing that can happen to this game.
Man, the talk with the old man on v.022 was fucking goooooooooooood!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1985
Mar 31, 2018
First post on the thread.
Click on the "SPOILER: Parts 1 & 2".
And the links are going to appear.
What we are saying is that the Part 2 is just force quitting. Im on the mac version so that might be it or the file might be corrupted but don't wanna play part 3 until I've played Part 2.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I liked this game so far! The only one thing i must complain is the lack of hints for what to do next in the game (part 1 especially), basically there's no way to play the game without the walkthough... and i don't like the need of seeing a guide step by step to play a game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes