Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The gallery replay is awful its pretty much a bad gif not a scene replay...
It is not a SCENE REPLAY but a Gallery. A Gallery is for showing art not plot and hence it will not show any parts of the story/plot or dialogs. It will only show the animations/graphics/art.
If you want to see the scenes then you have to reach that part , SAVE and replay it as much as you like. You have an infinite amount of Save slots so you can save before each scene that you like.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok i'm just going to say it.Milftoon Drama is a game with only really 1 big problem. It's that it has a central story/main plot that is serialized to develop over the course of the game's development. This is a interesting if not the best idea. The main problem simply is, it prevents the game from doing interesting things with any of it's characters that really...Matter.

The game has many plotpoints and plotlines and character stories to develop and follow, but it can't really do that well. It has to drag alot of things out and make them progress slowly due to how the game is handled story and gameplay wise. Implementing choices in this game is rather pointless if you really think about it. I mean they can't really do 2 notably diffrent outcomes for characters based on your choices. Cause guess what? It has a central storyline that must progress in a certain way. Choices are somewhat irrelevant as the same things have to basically happen.

This isn't an attack on the game or it's Dev's i'm simply point out that the game has rather pointless choices and that going with a centeral plot was not a good idea given how many characters are in the game with their own storeis and relationship to Joey. Sure it's now poking fun at it's old ideas which were kinda poorly thought out and how much running around we had to do. But still.

Example. Why can't we choose to have sex with Patty in the previous update? Joey might have feelings for Alicia, but at the core he's still a horndog who wants to get lots of sex. So why would he turn her down like that? Sure she's a bitch, but so is Gina and he's still into her somewhat and so is Gloria. The answer is, Joey can't have sex with her yet or at all as that would be a divination from the main story of him trying to be with Alicia. I mean it's not like Joey is faithful to her either as he's still activly trying to cheat with other girls.

Not to mention Joey happily impregnates 2 milf's without much issue on his part. So why would he turn her down in character for him beyond wanting Alicia? That's never stopped him before or sense. Wouldn't it make more sense for the player to get to CHOOSE if they want to bang Patty behind her back or not and have a subplot about that?

Wouldn't it be more interesting to have a storyline that's about choosing between the sexy and dirty, gold digging Gina who would want acess to Joey's money so she might try to get him to knock her up and the Innocent and beautiful Alicea who wants to wait till she's married to have sex?

My point is, the game is heavily held back by it's central plot that prevents anything really interesting from happning. And the solution to this is really simple. Just drop the central plot concepts and linear story. The game doesn't need it and is better off without it quite frankly. If you want choices and diffrent outcomes, make the game more open then. You could go more summertime saga with it, with characters having disconnected individual stories and plotlines. It's not perfect but in that game, choices actually MATTER. As you can have very diffrent outcomes depending.

Take asepcts of that and use them in milftoon and let players choose who they want to follow and give them choices within it and who they'd like Joey to be. Right now we have the option to have him be more dominant or more nice. But funtoncaily, outside of dialouge and doing less running around, there is no diffrence in it and there really kinda can't be.

This way you can do stuff like Joey cheating with patty, going along with Gloria's schemes, actualy being able to knock his mom up, Gina and being able to knock more milf's up.

I know my idea isn't perfect but it's SOMETHING as this game is seriosuly held back by it's linear story ideas and it shows.

Reactions: ChumBukkit and XXII

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, as i promised i show you my own programmed game, It is total free for children and adults who like funny animations and click and point games:
Mega
Just download it , unzip and run.My english is not the best, but i try to improve on that side too:)
I hope you will like it!
I have always admired your classic style I love it, I follow you on Twitter too you are a genius thanks for this game and all ❤

Jhonogrp

Apr 12, 2020
Don't forget the maid plot!!! I was increasing the money to finally have the $300 and then she dissapered?

D

Deleted member 386829

Hello, as i promised i show you my own programmed game, It is total free for children and adults who like funny animations and click and point games:
Mega
Just download it , unzip and run.My english is not the best, but i try to improve on that side too:)
I hope you will like it!
the animations are fun and funny, good start!

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Ok i'm just going to say it.Milftoon Drama is a game with only really 1 big problem. It's that it has a central story/main plot that is serialized to develop over the course of the game's development. This is a interesting if not the best idea. The main problem simply is, it prevents the game from doing interesting things with any of it's characters that really...Matter.

The game has many plotpoints and plotlines and character stories to develop and follow, but it can't really do that well. It has to drag alot of things out and make them progress slowly due to how the game is handled story and gameplay wise. Implementing choices in this game is rather pointless if you really think about it. I mean they can't really do 2 notably diffrent outcomes for characters based on your choices. Cause guess what? It has a central storyline that must progress in a certain way. Choices are somewhat irrelevant as the same things have to basically happen.

This isn't an attack on the game or it's Dev's i'm simply point out that the game has rather pointless choices and that going with a centeral plot was not a good idea given how many characters are in the game with their own storeis and relationship to Joey. Sure it's now poking fun at it's old ideas which were kinda poorly thought out and how much running around we had to do. But still.

Example. Why can't we choose to have sex with Patty in the previous update? Joey might have feelings for Alicia, but at the core he's still a horndog who wants to get lots of sex. So why would he turn her down like that? Sure she's a bitch, but so is Gina and he's still into her somewhat and so is Gloria. The answer is, Joey can't have sex with her yet or at all as that would be a divination from the main story of him trying to be with Alicia. I mean it's not like Joey is faithful to her either as he's still activly trying to cheat with other girls.

Not to mention Joey happily impregnates 2 milf's without much issue on his part. So why would he turn her down in character for him beyond wanting Alicia? That's never stopped him before or sense. Wouldn't it make more sense for the player to get to CHOOSE if they want to bang Patty behind her back or not and have a subplot about that?

Wouldn't it be more interesting to have a storyline that's about choosing between the sexy and dirty, gold digging Gina who would want acess to Joey's money so she might try to get him to knock her up and the Innocent and beautiful Alicea who wants to wait till she's married to have sex?

My point is, the game is heavily held back by it's central plot that prevents anything really interesting from happning. And the solution to this is really simple. Just drop the central plot concepts and linear story. The game doesn't need it and is better off without it quite frankly. If you want choices and diffrent outcomes, make the game more open then. You could go more summertime saga with it, with characters having disconnected individual stories and plotlines. It's not perfect but in that game, choices actually MATTER. As you can have very diffrent outcomes depending.

Take asepcts of that and use them in milftoon and let players choose who they want to follow and give them choices within it and who they'd like Joey to be. Right now we have the option to have him be more dominant or more nice. But funtoncaily, outside of dialouge and doing less running around, there is no diffrence in it and there really kinda can't be.

This way you can do stuff like Joey cheating with patty, going along with Gloria's schemes, actualy being able to knock his mom up, Gina and being able to knock more milf's up.

I know my idea isn't perfect but it's SOMETHING as this game is seriosuly held back by it's linear story ideas and it shows.
Your words are beautiful about myself, the best comedy, and the best sequence of Linda's story, with only her husband :cool:

I want to see Linda hit joey Painfully hit , Because he is lying and he's a dirty person :LOL:

darhdrunker83

Jun 9, 2019
Like some of the other users I'm not able to run the new update. I hadn't any problem in the former updates (part 1, 2 or 3 right until this one). I receive a message that tells me that the version of Windows that is running is not compatible with the game.

Could someone give any suggestion? :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help to understand if is normal or not.
I play the new update and as the walkthrough say i save on the park after i SIT on the Bench and speak with Alicia.
The game give me two option:
The NICE OPTION *go well till the end of the update.

But if i use the ROUGH OPTION* the game go till the animation where Alicia gove tp Joey a BJ and continue the BJ in a loop. And the game doesn't go on. There is something that i miss? Do i need to click some point to continue the game? Or the BJ is bugged?

Thank you

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys need some help to understand if is normal or not.
I play the new update and as the walkthrough say i save on the park after i SIT on the Bench and speak with Alicia.
The game give me two option:
The NICE OPTION *go well till the end of the update.

But if i use the ROUGH OPTION* the game go till the animation where Alicia gove tp Joey a BJ and continue the BJ in a loop. And the game doesn't go on. There is something that i miss? Do i need to click some point to continue the game? Or the BJ is bugged?

Thank you
you need a safe that is at the beginning of the thread

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

le5003

May 11, 2020

*redacted*

While I somewhat agree with your points, I think what may the limiting factor here is the creation of the art for all the scenes. If there was true choice, that would mean that the devs would have to animate multiple different scenes on each update depending on what the player chooses. Sounds great, but I am betting that most of the development time for each update comes from the art and animating it. Probably a small team doing this, so true pathways are not possible, only a linear story more like a interactive comic book than a video game.

I back the game on patreon, and I don't even have any interest in playing it, I usually wait until videos of the sex scenes are uploading by gaming channels on phub and watch it there. I just want to see the sex scenes, no interest in the "game" aspect at all.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How to fix the rough path bug on Android? The nice path didn't have issues

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes