Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i can't seem to do anything so I checked the walkthrough and it says to talk to Linda in the living room I'm there but she isn't what do I do

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
Check 1st post

Check 1st post

Not quite. There are some plot elements that are indeed on pause/disappeared but that is only until Joey progresses with his dad's plot which mainly affects Linda. The secrecy plot which was the main plot for a few updates is on pause until the Police milf makes her reappearance.
The reason for this was that the Patreons voted to see more Linda/Gloria/Alicia so that "plot" was put in favor of the other one.
Can you give link of post.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
any reason why i cant see any more tablet gallery scenes from any characters other than the mom and the other chick? (version 0.30) All the other girls have no scenes to view

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have a save from 0.26 or 0.25? That was the last version I played and would like to see what's happened since then. :)

Omegazm

Sep 5, 2018
How do i install the game on iOS i already downloaded and extracted but it give me 2 carpets but not an App

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Check 1st post

Check 1st post

Not quite. There are some plot elements that are indeed on pause/disappeared but that is only until Joey progresses with his dad's plot which mainly affects Linda. The secrecy plot which was the main plot for a few updates is on pause until the Police milf makes her reappearance.
The reason for this was that the Patreons voted to see more Linda/Gloria/Alicia so that "plot" was put in favor of the other one.
You remember that Joey asked the police Milf for a date after snitching Jason I hope that is still on the table.

Reactions: kavtan

Papow

May 31, 2017
Good to know that developer change game system and add more hints. I will come back to play again.

Al_Fons

Jan 31, 2019
Like some of the other users I'm not able to run the new update. I hadn't any problem in the former updates (part 1, 2 or 3 right until this one). I receive a message that tells me that the version of Windows that is running is not compatible with the game.

Could someone give any suggestion? :)

D V dev leaved this forum

D V st
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, as i promised i show you my own programmed game, It is total free for children and adults who like funny animations and click and point games:

Just download it , unzip and run.My english is not the best, but i try to improve on that side too:)
I hope you will like it!

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes