JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Guys yall need to know that the Developer is only obligated to respond to their patreon supporters and not to any one of us here (unless you're a patreon supporter you should do your asking there) considering this is a "pirate" site according to the Devs. So be glad that the Devs are so open minded and actually responding to people in said "pirate" site.

Appreciative of the hardwork put in Milftoon-Drama. Thank you very much.
Well i dont think that every Dev is like that, there are a lot of devs that actually would respond to "pirated site" and they did, if the game wents viral its really hard to respond to a lot of people even if its your job basically. Still, we should appreciate every dev that does it and thinks about us "nerds".

Thank you for the hard work! :)

Reactions: Ale69

Mapleevil

Apr 3, 2018
HELP! I still have trouble installing the IOS version one. What I did was renaming the ZIP file to IPA file then tried installing it to my iphone via the cydia impactor but later, I got an error message stating that .app/info.plist is missing. Am i doing the installation correctly? or am I missing something else?
So troublesome. No wonder why noone wants to work on IOS.

Reactions: Matthreus

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Milftoon-Drama Hi, 1- I was unable to see Joey eyes during date with Alicia playing v. 30B. 2- There is a way to delete old saves? Thank you.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
HELP! I still have trouble installing the IOS version one. What I did was renaming the ZIP file to IPA file then tried installing it to my iphone via the cydia impactor but later, I got an error message stating that .app/info.plist is missing. Am i doing the installation correctly? or am I missing something else?
So troublesome. No wonder why noone wants to work on IOS.
The latest version is not an IPA file but a XCODE project file. You need XCODE on your IPHONE to play it.

Milftoon-Drama Hi, 1- I was unable to see Joey eyes during date with Alicia playing v. 30B. 2- There is a way to delete old saves? Thank you.
This was fixed in the latest update that was posted 3 weeks ago 30C.
To delete the saves , navigate with your browser to the save location and just delete them. Why would you want to do that though?

Is the latest version available on android?
Yes. All latest versions are released on IOS and Android as well.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
kamimed ,
Thank you for your review.
Please note that everything that you are mentioning have been fixed already or is set to be fixed in the latest update.
1. Dialog speeds have been speed up in 30C (not B which is posted here). Pressing 0-1-2 will increase dialog speed up to 3x-5x. In 31 we will also slow it down for those that are slower readers by 0.50 and 0.10
2. The Map-to-Car has been explained. This is because in future updates the player will either lose the map or get a new one which will allow him to go to different map locations.
3. You don't need to drag the key on the door anymore since update 30.
4. The Tablet is the gallery. You can review old scenes there and this has been requested ... hundred's of times. Why would we remove that?
5. We won't change the engine.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This was fixed in the latest update that was posted 3 weeks ago 30C.
To delete the saves , navigate with your browser to the save location and just delete them. Why would you want to do that though?
Thanks but why the OP link to the 30B?
Just ask the Uploaders to change it using report.
I would like to eliminate my old saves because every time i had to load a save i have to read all the page to know which save is the last.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
There is information how many updates will be? Or what percentage of the game is approximately completed now

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
There is information how many updates will be? Or what percentage of the game is approximately completed now
THey probably don't even know. That's the problem with A lot of Patreon games they want the income to keep coming so the games never end. It's a lot harder to come up with a idea for a new game than to keep a story going. Sometimes the creators also just get bored and stop doing regular updates and lose patrons. That's why these forums are full of abandoned projects. But considering the game is almost 3 years old and they haven't talked about an ending yet I wouldn't expect it to be soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mvaraujo and Tikki

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
anyone know anything about the next update? Like who the girl is going to be and around when its looking to be released?

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
anyone know anything about the next update? Like who the girl is going to be and around when its looking to be released?
Well from the Patreon posts about the next few updates " As you know (voted) , Linda will get pregnant in the upcoming next version(s) whilst Gloria has her own plans. "

Reactions: Abhay

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Well from the Patreon posts about the next few updates " As you know (voted) , Linda will get pregnant in the upcoming next version(s) whilst Gloria has her own plans. "
I wonder if that was voted because people want to see a pregnant linda walking around, or if they just want more sex with linda scenes lmao. I would think its because we all want more linda sex scenes but I could be wrong.

D

Deleted member 386829

linda getting pregnant gives everyone wat the want

hot scene with linda no condom, and then they can focus on the other milfs for a while. win/win

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes