BigBoy24

Oct 21, 2019

Greetings supporters ^_^
We hope this post finds you all well and safe since we are happy to let you know on our news.
For the V0.31 update:
1. We are close to starting the testing and most seems to be A OK
2. We should have it finished roughly within the next (not upcoming) weekend if all goes well.
3. In 0.30C we added a dialog faster speed control so the text can proceed faster. In 0.31 we will further expand on that and also include a dialog slower speed so that slow readers can catch up whilst faster readers can progress without constant clicking.
For info about the update such as scenes , girls involved (like you don't know already ^_^), etc will be posted next week once beta testing starts.
Winners for the polls (after Milftoon and Tier 3-4 collection) will be announced with the update so if you are a Tier 3+ Supporter or a Milftoon member then you need to text us and let us know so we can calculate your vote 2-4x than normal.
Like always, let us know what you think so we can improve !
Take care and be safe

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
Guys, i need help, i stuck on the part after joey come home from pool, the guide said that to talk to linda in living room, but she is not there, i think i need to use savedata from part 0.29, but i dont know how to put it on android.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Looks like using a save file don't unlock gallery, right?

Is there a way to unlock everything in the gallery?

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Looks like using a save file don't unlock gallery, right?

Is there a way to unlock everything in the gallery?
The gallery is already unlocked.....it's just that all scenes are yet to be added in the gallery
Hopefully the devs add few scenes in the gallery after each update.

Reactions: Ale69

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
The gallery is already unlocked.....it's just that all scenes are yet to be added in the gallery
Hopefully the devs add few scenes in the gallery after each update.
I thought the things in the gallery from old seasons, and new ones will unlock while you are playing the game. Isn't it work like this?

D

Deleted member 1101747

Is there any way to zoom out , you could do it on flash , to see whats outside the gameplay area.
Let's say theres a walpaper and then theres a rectancle on the midle of it , the sides are invisible.. i want to know if there is a way to see those sides. edit the file , or some other way?

also there are animations missing on version 0.30b. like when on part 1 you cumshot the mom in the mouth. theres only the cum in the mouth scene.

also theres other scenes missing, but i'm sure they will be added later on.

really just wish the creator would show the females feet. me and a friend really enjoy the game , but there's only 2 scenes where there's feet during sex.
well at least they exist , better than nothing.
comics had the same problem... i get it 70% of the world doesn't care about it. but it does exist. and would perhaps get you more patreons.
I argee with you and I would like to see one in this game, but people get butt hurt if you try to suggest a footjob scene.

Reactions: redkunaz

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I may be mistaken, but I think it will be about Linda, something about having sex without a condom, or next time, I don't know.
But I really would like it to be with her, I already miss her, since the last scene with her was totally bland.
And if they do something like the previous (current) version it will be wonderful.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we will not see Linda in an attractive position in the next update :cautious:

I think update will be 32 :geek:

Reactions: V&M

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Well, this dev seems to be one of the top ones (transparent, honest & meeting deadlines).
So i'm sure he's taking notes about how 95% of all posts are about Linda.

And frankly, it's the con of developing an amazing character, the game turns from "game name" to "Linda & company". From "we want update" to "we want more Linda".

Reactions: Ale69 and V&M
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes