Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Someone knows where's virtuvoid ? It's been a while since the last time I saw him active.
I have been looking for him since I consider him one of the best people I hope he will come back to us

Also, the update, I hope and hope it is great, I want to be disappointed after all this waiting :(

The most important thing I want to reveal is the spy, the continuation of Joey's father's story, and the relationship between Linda and Joey :sneaky:

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I haven't played the game since v0.21 so what is that all part 1-2-3 stuff?And what should I download to start playing?And I've got my saves from v0.21 so Do I have to download other saves that the developer gave us or shall I keep with my saves from v.021?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I haven't played the game since v0.21 so what is that all part 1-2-3 stuff?And what should I download to start playing?And I've got my saves from v0.21 so Do I have to download other saves that the developer gave us or shall I keep with my saves from v.021?
Saves only work for their own part.
If you download the Part 3 which begins at v.027, your old saves won't work. But it's like a new whole game so if you download it you won't have to play from the start.

Reactions: Dreamfucker

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
The update should be this Saturday or Sunday since there last Patreon post. Then again it could get delayed if they have bugs.

Reactions: hou78

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Greetings supporters ^_^
We hope this post finds you all well and safe since we are happy to let you know on our news.
For the V0.31 update:
1. We are close to starting the testing and most seems to be A OK
2. We should have it finished roughly within the next (not upcoming) weekend if all goes well.
3. In 0.30C we added a dialog faster speed control so the text can proceed faster. In 0.31 we will further expand on that and also include a dialog slower speed so that slow readers can catch up whilst faster readers can progress without constant clicking.
For info about the update such as scenes , girls involved (like you don't know already ^_^), etc will be posted next week once beta testing starts.
Winners for the polls (after Milftoon and Tier 3-4 collection) will be announced with the update so if you are a Tier 3+ Supporter or a Milftoon member then you need to text us and let us know so we can calculate your vote 2-4x than normal.
Like always, let us know what you think so we can improve !
Take care and be safe

Reactions: Valila and Den04

coldmaster21

Jun 13, 2018
Guys I have a doubt in the game. Is Gloria pregnant or is she lying? I haven't been playing for a long time
Sorry my English

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys, but I lost all my safes from part 1,2 and 3 of the game, if anyone can share complete saves from 0.14, 0.25 and 0.30 it would save me a lot of time. Thanks.

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry to bother you guys, but I lost all my safes from part 1,2 and 3 of the game, if anyone can share complete saves from 0.14, 0.25 and 0.30 it would save me a lot of time. Thanks.
MilftoonDrama Save Files Location
v1 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama
v2 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+
v3 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027

Inside the All_Saves.rar you will find save games for each version, drop the folders in their relative paths

v1 -> Savegames.rar
v2 -> Savegames15+.rar
v3 -> Savegames27+.rar

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
MilftoonDrama Save Files Location
v1 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama
v2 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 015+
v3 -> C:\Users\{User}\AppData\Local\Milftoon\Milftoon Drama - 027

Inside the All_Saves.rar you will find save games for each version, drop the folders in their relative paths

v1 -> Savegames.rar
v2 -> Savegames15+.rar
v3 -> Savegames27+.rar

Mega - All Saves
Thank you a lot you are a live saver.

Reactions: NikoDemar96

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Is the update today or tomorrow :cool:

Let's say it's today :geek:

Are you excited or not :unsure:

We want you to write us your expectations for the girl in update 31 :D