BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Also for anyone interested the polls were for a new character, a new character being Linda's Cousin won. For the other poll, it was about the story progression, in which finishing all the loose ends up winning. Meaning that stories such as the old man and storyline such as those will be finished in order.
Do you mean that the next updates will be focused in finishing all the "side stories"?

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Also for anyone interested the polls were for a new character, a new character being Linda's Cousin won. For the other poll, it was about the story progression, in which finishing all the loose ends up winning. Meaning that stories such as the old man and storyline such as those will be finished in order.
In the sense that the update is not today ?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Kakato
Friend you have to be realistic MilftoonDrama among other games on the list are already part of our existence

bakemongamer

Oct 19, 2018
It's not even a monthly update, they said updates take about 4 to 7 weeks. So they can take more than 5 weeks to update until the cumulative weeks make them eventually skip a month. Which is funny because Patreon doesn't bill you every 4 to 7 weeks but they bill you every month.

PS: Not sure if it was 4 to 7 weeks or 4 to 6 weeks, but regardless the issue remains the same

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't think that counts much, I've had several accounts here.
I think almost since the launch of this website.
My first account, I believe I spent two years without commenting,
just download the games and leave.
Then I started to talk to people here, using a translator.
I've had over 5000 comments and likes, but when I get tired of it, I simply ask an administrator to delete it, I'm not attached to likes, to be honest, I don't care.
This account of mine must be the 5th or 6th, for now I am calm with it, I avoid to the maximum enter into problematic discussions,
when I see that it will be bad, I simply go to the person's profile and ignore them, I no longer have the patience for people who do not know how to respect the opinions of others, just because they think differently from them, just now I ignored one more.
I want a healthy environment for me here.
I'm not defending anyone, just to clarify.
So, it was you ! LOL. I don't really mind, tbh. People do what they want. I just find it stupid to ask for an update with a brand new account. Creating many fake accounts, that's something I know of since 2011. Web agencies doing Black Hat SEO use this a lot in web marketing. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
only use this account to download games and sometimes ask a question not to have converstions or dicussion not that is any of your bunissness
Like I said, people do what they want. I just find it stupid. Do what you want Dude. It's your life.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
bro if you don't like why are you here ?
I want people to understand that if they still pay them for a few minutes of gameplay, while waiting for it for 1.5 months, the developers will not try to do more. If you calculate how much money they get, they could do more.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

ital

Jan 26, 2019
if u guys just supported the patreon it would get done even faster

support the game instead of asking the same questions here every day
Calculate how much they are paid, and compare with the content that they give.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes